I have over 17 years of teaching experience and am very confident that I can help any pupil become an excellent tabla or dhol player.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
music technology: logic pro
- Tell me about your qualifications.
B.A. Politics and Social Science
- How much do you charge?
20 per hour at home
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home in Manor Park London E12
- When are you available?
Mon to Fri evenings
Sat/Sun all day
All lessons are hourly and dhol and tabla drums are provided for the lesson.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach pupls aged 6 and up.
I teach dhol and tabla for GCSE and A level standard
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for GCSE /A level music performance pieces
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I also teach via skype
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Both percussion instruments have brought me years of enjoyment and have allowed me to perform around the world on exciting musical projects.
Hope they bring you endless enjoyment too :)
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught dhol and tabla for over 16 years
I have worked with very high profile music artists including: NAUGHTY BOY, LEONA LEWIS, LABRINTH, PLAN B, ASIAN DUB FOUNDATION, NITIN SAWHNEY, NIHAL BBC RADIO 1
I have lectured at the Royal Institute of Education on Indian classical music (keynote speech)
I teach in schools throughout London and also teach for ARK and the NHS.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I've been classically trained in the tabla by SHRI Yogesh Samsi, Nafees Irfan, Ajit, Nand Kumar and Amrik Singh
• POLITICS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
• FULLY CRB CHECKED
• ARK/NHS/PRU'S/MAINSTREAM/CONSULTANCY WORK/THEATRE/RADIO
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|