My approach to every student is with open mind, carefully listening what are they interested in, while giving them challenges to discover new possibilities in creative approach. I treat each student as individual focusing on bringing out the their strengths.
I am a professional artist with first class honours degree in Fine art. Since I finished my degree in 2012 I have been tutoring art classes for number of years. My students age vary from children, teens to adults.
2009 - 2012 - BA Hons Fine and Applied Arts – University of Ulster, Belfast Campus, first class honours
-28th February – 30th March, Ards Art Centre, ‘Face Value’ Exhibition, Sunburst Gallery Newtownards
-1th – 30th December 2018, Small Works Exhibition, Limner Gallery, NY Hudson, United States
- 29th November 2018 – 6th January 2019, Culturlann, ‘Presenting Female’, Belfast, NI
- 23rd November 2018 – 5th January 2019, Christmas Show, ‘Human’, Cupola Contemporary Art, Sheffield, England
- 6th December 2018 – 4th January 2019, Christmas Exhibition, Engine Room Gallery, Belfast, NI
- 16th June – 30th June 2018, Art of Cycling Exhibition, Framewerk Gallery, Belfast
- 7th December 2017 – 22nd January 2018, Christmas Show, The Engine Room Gallery, Belfast
- 22nd November 2017 – 6th January 2018, 200 Exhibition, Black Canvas Gallery, Hollywood
- 18th November – 16th December 2017, Solo Show, Synergy, Newcastle
- 3rd May – 27th May 2017, Dissolving into Ambiguity, Two artists exhibition, ArtisAnn Gallery, Belfast
- 2nd February – 28th February 2017, ‘To be or not to be’, solo exhibition, Black Box Art Centre, Belfast
- 1st November – 30th December 2016, ‘To be or not to be’, solo exhibition, Bread and Banjo, Belfast
- 8th October – 30th November 2016, RWA, Annual Open Exhibition, Bristol
- 16th June – 30th July, Group Exhibition, John Luke Gallery, Belfast
- 3rd – 29th February 2016, ‘ACT’ Solo Exhibition, Black Box Arts Centre, Belfast
- 21st – 24th January 2016, Chroma Exhibition, 139 Copeland Road, London, England
- 3rd December – 1st January 2015, Winter Exhibition, Engine Room Gallery, Belfast
- 3rd October - November 2015, Royal West of England Annual Exhibition, Bristol, England
- 1st – 31st October 2015, Group Show, Engine Room Gallery, Belfast
- 26th – 30th May 2015, Northern Ireland Hospice exhibition, Crescent Art centre, Belfast
- 17th - October 2014 - 4th January 2015, Royal Ulster Academy Exhibition, Ulster Museum Belfast
- 4th – 7th December 2014, Draw Exhibition, Pollen Gallery, Belfast
- 3rd December 2014 – 17th January 2015, Winter Exhibition, Framewerk Gallery, Belfast
- 14th June - August 2014, Summer group show, Mullan Gallery, Belfast
- 8th – 14th March 2014, Vagina Herstory Exhibition, Red Barn Gallery, Belfast
- 8th December 2013- 22nd January 2014, Winter Exhibition, Mullan Gallery, Belfast
- 23rd – 24th August 2013, Borderline Art Exhibition, Old Hollywood School, Northern Ireland
- 8th June 2013 – 6th July, Summer Group Show, Mullan Gallery, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- 27th February 2013 – 23rd March 2013, Manimal, Ards Art Centre, Newtownards, Northern Ireland
- 5th February 2013 – 18th February 2013, On the Waterfront, Waterfront Hall, Belfast
- 17th January 2013 – 26th January 2013, Private View, Soup Lab, Norwich, United Kingdom
- 6th– 13th December 2012, Nothingness of Personality, Pollen Studio Gallery, Belfast
- 1st December - January 2012, Christmas Exhibition – Mullan Gallery, Belfast
- 1st November 2012 – 8th November 2012, Class – Crescent Art Gallery, Belfast
- 4th October 2012 – 11th October 2012, Concurrent – Pollen Studio Gallery, Belfast
- 27th September 2012 – 4th October 2012, Experimental – Catalyst Art Gallery, Belfast
- August 2012 - RDS – Student Art Award Exhibition, Dublin, Ireland
- February 2012 – November 2012, John Street Gallery, Ballymena, Northern Ireland
- 2nd November 2011 – 3rd December 2011, Arboury Gallery, Bangor, Northern Ireland
- 2014, October - Sunday times magazine – Culture
Exhibiting Artist now
ArtisAnn Gallery, Engine Room Gallery, Canvas Gallery
Arts Council of Northern Ireland – purchased piece called ‘Waiting Room’
Perfect! Lenka worked with my daughter who is doing A level Art. She supported her to formulate and create interesting and meaningful artwork and improve her skills which boosted her confidence significantly . On a one to one basis my daughter found Lenka to be imaginative, approachable, good fun and friendly. Would definitely recommend to a friend who is struggling to come up with new ideas or just wants to improve their skills.
Thank you for such a positive feedback, it was pleasure to work with Rebekah, looking forward hearing about her future successes and glad I could help her to better understand where is she going with her art.
Lenka is a brilliant art teacher, always using interesting and creative teaching techniques to bring out the best in her pupils. She is always encouraging and supportive and makes every lesson fun and enjoyable too!
Lenka is a professional and inspiring teacher and I have no hesitation in recommending her to others. I was a complete beginner when I first went to her for painting lessons about 3 years ago, she explained things clearly to me and was very encouraging, I think she enjoyed my successes even more than I did. Painting was something I always wished I could do... And now I can. I have even sold some of my paintings. Thank you Lenka
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art and design lessons for all!
Taking watercolor painting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|