My approach to every student is with open mind, carefully listening what are they interested in, while giving them challenges to discover new possibilities in creative approach. I treat each student as individual focusing on bringing out the their strengths.
I am a professional artist with first class honours degree in Fine art. Since I finished my degree in 2012 I have been tutoring art classes for number of years. My students age vary from children, teens to adults.
2009 - 2012 - BA Hons Fine and Applied Arts – University of Ulster, Belfast Campus, first class honours
-28th February – 30th March, Ards Art Centre, ‘Face Value’ Exhibition, Sunburst Gallery Newtownards
-1th – 30th December 2018, Small Works Exhibition, Limner Gallery, NY Hudson, United States
- 29th November 2018 – 6th January 2019, Culturlann, ‘Presenting Female’, Belfast, NI
- 23rd November 2018 – 5th January 2019, Christmas Show, ‘Human’, Cupola Contemporary Art, Sheffield, England
- 6th December 2018 – 4th January 2019, Christmas Exhibition, Engine Room Gallery, Belfast, NI
- 16th June – 30th June 2018, Art of Cycling Exhibition, Framewerk Gallery, Belfast
- 7th December 2017 – 22nd January 2018, Christmas Show, The Engine Room Gallery, Belfast
- 22nd November 2017 – 6th January 2018, 200 Exhibition, Black Canvas Gallery, Hollywood
- 18th November – 16th December 2017, Solo Show, Synergy, Newcastle
- 3rd May – 27th May 2017, Dissolving into Ambiguity, Two artists exhibition, ArtisAnn Gallery, Belfast
- 2nd February – 28th February 2017, ‘To be or not to be’, solo exhibition, Black Box Art Centre, Belfast
- 1st November – 30th December 2016, ‘To be or not to be’, solo exhibition, Bread and Banjo, Belfast
- 8th October – 30th November 2016, RWA, Annual Open Exhibition, Bristol
- 16th June – 30th July, Group Exhibition, John Luke Gallery, Belfast
- 3rd – 29th February 2016, ‘ACT’ Solo Exhibition, Black Box Arts Centre, Belfast
- 21st – 24th January 2016, Chroma Exhibition, 139 Copeland Road, London, England
- 3rd December – 1st January 2015, Winter Exhibition, Engine Room Gallery, Belfast
- 3rd October - November 2015, Royal West of England Annual Exhibition, Bristol, England
- 1st – 31st October 2015, Group Show, Engine Room Gallery, Belfast
- 26th – 30th May 2015, Northern Ireland Hospice exhibition, Crescent Art centre, Belfast
- 17th - October 2014 - 4th January 2015, Royal Ulster Academy Exhibition, Ulster Museum Belfast
- 4th – 7th December 2014, Draw Exhibition, Pollen Gallery, Belfast
- 3rd December 2014 – 17th January 2015, Winter Exhibition, Framewerk Gallery, Belfast
- 14th June - August 2014, Summer group show, Mullan Gallery, Belfast
- 8th – 14th March 2014, Vagina Herstory Exhibition, Red Barn Gallery, Belfast
- 8th December 2013- 22nd January 2014, Winter Exhibition, Mullan Gallery, Belfast
- 23rd – 24th August 2013, Borderline Art Exhibition, Old Hollywood School, Northern Ireland
- 8th June 2013 – 6th July, Summer Group Show, Mullan Gallery, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- 27th February 2013 – 23rd March 2013, Manimal, Ards Art Centre, Newtownards, Northern Ireland
- 5th February 2013 – 18th February 2013, On the Waterfront, Waterfront Hall, Belfast
- 17th January 2013 – 26th January 2013, Private View, Soup Lab, Norwich, United Kingdom
- 6th– 13th December 2012, Nothingness of Personality, Pollen Studio Gallery, Belfast
- 1st December - January 2012, Christmas Exhibition – Mullan Gallery, Belfast
- 1st November 2012 – 8th November 2012, Class – Crescent Art Gallery, Belfast
- 4th October 2012 – 11th October 2012, Concurrent – Pollen Studio Gallery, Belfast
- 27th September 2012 – 4th October 2012, Experimental – Catalyst Art Gallery, Belfast
- August 2012 - RDS – Student Art Award Exhibition, Dublin, Ireland
- February 2012 – November 2012, John Street Gallery, Ballymena, Northern Ireland
- 2nd November 2011 – 3rd December 2011, Arboury Gallery, Bangor, Northern Ireland
- 2014, October - Sunday times magazine – Culture
Exhibiting Artist now
ArtisAnn Gallery, Engine Room Gallery, Canvas Gallery
Arts Council of Northern Ireland – purchased piece called ‘Waiting Room’
Perfect! Lenka worked with my daughter who is doing A level Art. She supported her to formulate and create interesting and meaningful artwork and improve her skills which boosted her confidence significantly . On a one to one basis my daughter found Lenka to be imaginative, approachable, good fun and friendly. Would definitely recommend to a friend who is struggling to come up with new ideas or just wants to improve their skills.
Thank you for such a positive feedback, it was pleasure to work with Rebekah, looking forward hearing about her future successes and glad I could help her to better understand where is she going with her art.
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art and design lessons for all!
Taking watercolor painting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|