Through visualization I try to bring dull academic concepts to life with visual and practical learning experiences, helping my students to understand how their schooling applies in the real world. With
Cooperative learning, I encourage students of mixed abilities to work together by promoting small group or whole class activities.
Through verbally expressing their ideas and responding to others, my students will develop their self-confidence, as well as enhance their communication and critical thinking skills which are vital throughout life. ...
With inquiry-based instruction. I ose thought-provoking questions which inspire my students to think for themselves and become more independent learners.
Encouraging students to ask questions and investigate their own ideas helps improve their problem-solving skills as well as gain a deeper understanding of academic concepts. Both of which are important life skills. ...
Professional English, Arabic, French, Spanish and Italian Interpreter, Translator, Editor, and Language Instructor with over 20 years of experience capable of handling a wide range of communications’ functions. Proven track record of consistently producing quality work for high-value clients and senior managers and executives. Highly accomplished in translating and interpreting and language teaching for governmental organizations, multinational corporations, and non-profit agencies.
Professional English, Arabic, French, Spanish and Italian Interpreter, Translator, Editor, and Language instructor capable of handling a wide range of communications’ functions. Proven track record of consistently producing quality work for high-value clients and senior managers and executives. Highly accomplished in translating and interpreting for governmental organizations, multinational corporations and non-profit agencies.
• Fluent in English & above-mentioned languages.
• Translating documents from English to cited languages & vice versa
• Simultaneous and consecutive interpretation
• Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, and attention to detail
• Specialized in translating: Legal documentation, including contracts and patents; software and help files; equipment and training manuals; technical; medical, pharmaceutical; marketing; human resources documentation; DTP services
• Proficient with editing and testing localized software applications and other translators’ work.
• Quality Assurance service to ensure the final deliverable product is error-free follows the strictest guidelines of the client and is language sound
• Linguistic and cultural reviewing
Case Manager and Interpreter/ Linguist
July 2010 – December 2018
New York Criminal Court
• Conducted and provided interpretation of affidavits and other legal documents
• Translated and interpreted witness testimony, attorney arguments, and judge orders
• Provided consecutive and simultaneous interpretation in court hearings
• Delivered interpretation services and assisted with the translation of linguistic communication for court.
• Attended court proceedings, and completed all assignments according to standard practices and rules as prescribed.
• Completed all assigned tasks and prepared daily activity logs and documentation on time.
• Prepared and provided sight translations of jury instructions, court exhibits, and legal documents.
• Educated witness about court procedures and informed court about issues and situations affecting interpretation activities.
Consecutive Interpreter and legal translator
Conferences, Depositions and Hearings for many legal firms, tourist and translation
agencies. Escort interpreter for Middle Eastern VIP visitors and businessmen
June 2000 - January 2011
• Cravath, Swaine and Moore - New York - Consecutive interpreting/ legal translation
• Sullivan and Cromwell LLP - Consecutive interpreting/ legal translation
• Wachtel, Lipton, Rosen and Katz - New York - Consecutive interpreting/ legal translation
• Sidley Austen LLP - New York, Chicago - Consecutive interpreting/ legal translation
• Immigration Advocates Network - New York - legal and general translations
• Rapport Translations - Technical, Machinery, Legal and General translations
• Sidewalks Of New York - New York - Interpreter/ Legal and General translations
• Centre For Constitutional Rights - New York - Translator/ Telephone consecutive interpreter/ Onsite interpreter
1997-2000 NYU School Of Professional Studies, New York, NY
MS in Translation Studies
1995-1997 New York State University, New York, NY
BA in Post Modern Multicultural Studies
1991-1995 Aix-Marseille University, Marseille, France
BA in French and Arabic Literature
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£12||Not available||£12|
|5 hours||£50||Not available||£60|
|10 hours||£90||Not available||£120|