I teach people of any background, age and any level of skill. Wether you are learning music as a hobby or want to make it a career, I can help you get further and faster!
My speciality is teaching Guitar, Music theory and Music technology. Whatever your goals are I will design a tailored learning plan to suit your needs. Wether you only want to learn how to play guitar for fun, or produce and compose your own music or dig deep into the world of music, we can work it out!
I am a professional musician, I have studied music for more than 15 years and have been a private tutor for around 5. I am extremely passionate in what I do and I want. to inspire others to learn.
I have been in a music conservatory since the age of 8 where I learned, theory, arranging, sight reading, orchestration and guitar. Later I enrolled in BIMM London where I graduated with first class honours in the subject of creative musicianship with emphasis in guitar.
BA in Creative Musicianship 2014 - 2017
University of West London Modules:
• Guitar Techniques
• Music Industry
• Music Technology
• Live Performance Workshop Achievements: First Class Honours
Diploma on Guitar Performance 2013 - 2014
Tech Music School
• Guitar Techniques
• Guitar Styles
• Music Production and Technology • Live Performance Workshop
Music Conservatory (2002-2012)
Francisco Cristancho Music Conservatory
Recording engineer - Producer at West one music group 2019 - 2020
• Worked on the creation of an album for the “SO- MOS” edition.
• Displayed competence in the use of recording tech- niques and DAW’s (Pro Tools, Ableton, Logic Pro)
Freelance Music Producer 2018-2020
• Offered music production and creative consulting services to clients
• Worked on the creative aspects of the records to create a distinctive sound.
• Worked with teams of different sound engineers, musicians and producers in the UK, US and Latin America.
COYA Mayfair - Bocconcino
Musical Director - Resident Musician 2018-2019
• Worked effectively as leader of a team of musicians.
• Improved time management and organisation skills by putting together large repertoire in a short time.
• Worked with directives of a major company effectively creating a desire experience through music.
Miss France 2016
• Effectively organised a musical performance for the after party of the evening.
• Worked efficiently on an important event that required impeccable organisation and time management.
• English • Spanish
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, musical education lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|