- beginners, advanced singers, and professional performers
I am specialized in soul, jazz, blues, pop, rock, and funk and also music suitable for kids. I'm happy to encourage you to experiment or try out your voice in different ones.
In my lessons, you will learn:
• How to support your voice and increase your volume and range with ease
• Developing a unique tone and range
• Different breathing techniques
• Expanding repertoire and different styles
• Lyrical interpretation
• Rhythm and percussion
• Improvising, vocal runs and scatting
• Stage presence
• Emotional expression
• Goal setting
• Personal development
• Get rid of bad habits, hoarseness, tensions, and functional problems
• Learn how to control your breathing and improve your pitch
• Take your performance to the next level and express yourself truthfully on stage
• Gain confidence and learn to trust your instincts
I'm a professional singer and I developed my own teaching method based on years of coaching experience, my career as a singer, and training with some of the best vocals coaches in the world. My students will achieve a vocal potential and confidence with my guidance.
Rates are higher if I have to travel to a location out of my area. Cancellation policy: 50% for late cancellation which is 36 hours before the class.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£50||£40|
|5 hours||Not available||£230||£200|
|10 hours||Not available||£450||£400|