My teaching methods include explaining the topic, discussing the topic and idea generation. Relate the topic with real life examples with student participation.
MSc in Accounting and Finance (continuing)
ACCA (continuing with professional level)
MSc in Finance and Business management
Bachelor in Business Administration ( major in Finance and Accounting)
First Lesson: first 30 min free afterwards £15/ Hour
Second Lesson and afterwards: £15/ Hour
after lessons online and phone help available based only for the lesson topic.
Open minded and confident individual with significant background in Finance. I am currently pursuing my second Master’s in Accounting and Finance which also includes first 9 papers of ACCA. Excellent ability to motivate others coupled with time management and clear communication skills at all levels. Seeking an opportunity to learn and gain experience with a professional company who hold similar ideals.
• Private Tutoring
• Samsung Experince Store, October 2018 – Present
• Sainsbury’s, July 2016-February 2018 Café Assistant
• Primark, October 2015-May 2016 Retail Assistant
• CK Morgan Ltd, May 15 – September 15 Retail Assistant
• Bank Asia (Dhaka, Bangladesh), May2014-August 2014, Intern
• BPP University, 2017-Present, Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Finance (ACCA)
Modules: The Accountant in Business, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Corporate and Business Law, Performance Management, Taxation, Financial Reporting, Audit and Assurance and Financial Management, Advance Financial Management, Strategic Management.
• University of Bedfordshire, 2015–2016 (Pass)
MSc in Finance and Business Management
Modules: Inter Cultural Business Context, Financial Analysis, Digital Business Management, Issues in Financial Reporting, Corporate Finance, Banking & Finance, Investment Management.
• Independent University of Bangladesh, 2011 – 2014, Business Studies (Major in Finance), Bachelors, (Result 89.50%)
Module: Corporate Finance, Investment Management, Banking & Finance, International Finance, Principle of Accounting, Business Mathematics, Environmental Science, MIS, Micro & Macro Economics, Production and Operation Management, Strategic Management.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Student Representative – BPP University
Student Representative supporting student manager and admin to dealt with student complaints and reach student voice to the management and help to making student experience more pleasant in the University
• Student Representative – Independent University Promotional Events
Student Representative supporting senior managers with promoting the business school to prospective potential students and educational agents.
• Vice Chancellor’s Award – Independent University (2014).
• Dean’s Merit Award – Independent University (2014)
• Dean’s Merit Award – Independent University (2013)
• Health and Safety Induction.
#Statement Analysis # Financial Reporting # Financial Report Analysis #Investment Analysis #Strategic Planning #Customer Service #Business Analysis # Investment Management
• Academic and Career Skills: Proactively attended skill improvement lectures in the ACS module as part of my Management course. This helped me improve my presentation, communication and professional skills.
• Analytical – I prepared a successful Investment Analysis for DELTA during the Business Analysis module at University of Bedfordshire. I was responsible to gather data regarding the organizations processes and history and provide financial analysis of the problems facing DELTA and the possible mitigating circumstances.
• Problem Solving and Customer Service – After noticing the drop in positive customer feedbacks, I initiated a process to meet each client personally and get their perception of our organization’s profile. Based on the feedbacks I was able to revamp our strategy and include suggestions and opportunities for networking. The list of positive customer feedback was also helpful to the organization during its successful audit.
• Team work and Leadership: As a part of a volunteering project for Drama Club, I actively participated and co-lead a team to prepare a plan to organise a drama event. Also responsible for presenting concepts and ideas to the Drama Club. Our Drama was chosen for the best idea and presentation.
• Bengali - Native
• English- Fluent (2nd Language)
• Hindi- Fluent
• Advanced in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Phone Number: (concealed information)5
WhatsApp & WeChat Number: (concealed information)5
Email: (concealed information)
Excellent! Sumaiya knows the subject well and is very patient in explaining.
Sumaiya is a great tutor, she plans in advance what we are going to study. Everything is clear and structured. She helped me a lot.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|