My method is based on communiction development. Firstly a topic based on daily routine is introduced in order to develop a conversation about it. Then a text related to de topic is introduced in order to work on reading skills and vacabulary and finally grammar structures is developed.
I am Brazilian teacher giving Portuguese lessons. 10 years of experience teaching individually and in groups of people from different backgrounds. I lessons are based on the 4 basic elements of learning a foreign language, these elements are speaking, listening, writing and reading. My lessons are dynamic and productive, different tools are provided, such as songs, films, articles describing our daily routines.
Rates can change according to the level of the student the distance to travel. The student must cancel the lesson within 24 hours in advance otherwise the lesson will be charged.
A qualified ESOL and Portuguese teacher with focus on students learning and engagement. Professional in continuous ELT development. Dedicated to teaching students the principles of speaking, writing, listening and reading. Knowledge of delivering instruction with technology and empowering students to use valuable resources.
CELTA certificate – Escola Cultura Inglesa, São Paulo – Brazil.
Arts and language - Universidade Anhanguera - São Paulo - Brazil
• Years teaching students of various age groups.
• Languages – English and Portuguese (native speaker).
• Organised, reliable and professional.
• An articulate English teacher who can effectively communicate with students from diverse backgrounds and varying degrees of ability.
• Ability to teach students to the highest standard available to them by creating a positive environment and focusing on individual learning potential.
• Know how to exploit technology in the classroom to make the most of the learning experience.
• Able to work collaboratively as a member of a team, but also to work independently with iniative to create course outlines and schemes of work.
April 2009 – Nov 2018 English/Portuguese language teacher
Yazigi (Pearson Education Brazil)
Companhia de Idiomas – Brazil
Polidiomas - Brazil
• Teaching general English and Portuguese to individuals and small groups of students.
• Maintaining classroom and student records in accordance with school policy.
• Lesson planning, elaborating activities and tests.
• Preparation of students for Cambridge exams.
• Private lessons for executives.
Universidade Anhanguera – BA in Language Arts and Literature.
Extra curricular courses
Course of Translation and Interpretation of English/Portuguese (PUC-SP) - Brazil
Course of language development for teachers (Summit) - Brazil
English language (Stanton School of English) – London, UK
brazilian portuguese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest portuguese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - portuguese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - portuguese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|