- Prepare syllabus and assignment due dates carefully and well in advance so that students know what to expect and when
- I will design my lesson plans around the student, depending on how they learn best and which method of learning they find most interesting.
- The student can contact me at any time/day if they require any guidance
- As a tutor, and ultimately a mentor, I will ensure I lead by example. All assignments will be returned in a timely manner with advice and guidance on how to achieve the next grade boundary
Subject based learning
- Depending on the subject, assignments will be set out with regards to 'real-life' situations.
Student Centred learning
- I will guide the student, through coaching and mentoring
- Each lesson will have an objective that will be completed
I am a qualified Forensic Scientist currently working as a Pharmaceutical Research and Development Scientist. I have a Bachelors as well as a Masters, and hope to be working towards my PhD in September 2018. I love passing on my knowledge to others, and am also involved within writing scientific papers. I have plenty of experience in the scientific and pharmaceutical industry and have previously tutored, as well as coached more practical subjects.
GCSE Level: £15/hr
Cancellations require at least 24 hours notice. If less than 24 hours, payment will still be required.
- Masters in Forensic Science, University of Lincoln (Distinction)
- Bachelors of Science in Forensic Science, University of Lincoln (2:1)
- Level 3 Diploma in Proofreading, LSE (Currently Undertaking)
Experience in Subjects:
- University of Lincoln (2015), Position: Forensic Drugs Analyst
- Cordeaux Academy (January 2016 - April 2016), Position: Science Laboratory Technician
- LGC Limited (April 2016 - October 2017), Position: Forensic Drugs Reporting Officer
- Sample Preparation (June 2017 - Present), Position: Assistant Editor
- GW Pharmaceuticals (October 2017 - Present), Position: API Botanical Development Technician
- G. F. Bellia, H. Corrall, M. G. Baron, R. Croxton, J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, An Investigation of Digoxin by Cyclic Voltammetry using Gold and Silver Solid Electrodes and Chemometric Analysis Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 12 (2017)
- Maths (GCSE) 2011
- Sports Coaching (Cricket and Football, u'12s)
- Demonstrations (Scientific, 2011-2014)
- Presentations (Scientific Research Conference in Lisbon, Portugal)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|