My teaching methodology is very dynamic. I try to use games, songs, interesting news. I use games where the students use the grammar, speaking, writing and listening. Students will always finish the class with new vocabulary, expressions... and I want people to speak!
I am a qualified teacher with some years of experience teaching Spanish and CIPD studies in Human Resources. I have been teaching in different academies and also in different schools across London. The methodology I use is very dynamic. Games, songs, news...
My rate will vary depending on the number of students and transport.
March 17 – current job Protocol Education: Supply teacher
• Visiting different schools to supply teachers.
• Creating and organizing quick lessons following the curriculum of the school.
Sept 2016 - Nov 17 Norton Rose Fulbright. HR Assistant
• Working closely to the HR advisors and L&D department.
• Being the contact point between the London office and the team in Manila.
• Scheduling the interviews for all teams.
• Administering testing of secretarial candidates.
• Writing reference and tenancy letters.
• Managing the induction process and ensure that all new joiners paperwork is received so we are compliant with UKBA requirement in relation to verifying employee details. Upload the documents in the HR System. (I helped L&D to improve the Induction program)
• Providing support on internal/external events as required.
• Hiring and Onboarding: offer letter and contact generation.
• Freelancers: generate contracts and agreements, process invoices and monitor length of service to comply with company policy.
• Leaver management: generating documents.
• Supporting the Recruitment team with the job description creation.
Jan 2013 – Sept 2016 Vubiquity. Coordinator - Content Digital Management
• Providing training and support to new team members.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with the client.
• Responsible for producing and updating glossaries, metadata and production style guides.
• Monitoring of platform schedules and prioritising work in order to anticipate delays in deliveries.
Jan 2011 – Jan 2013 Supply Teacher, London, Several schools. Veracity Education.
• Preparing students up to GCSE level in Spanish. K Stage 1, 2 and 3.
• Designing and delivering interactive and creative lessons.
• Last minute supply teacher.
Sept 2010 – Jan 2011 Spanish teacher, Cactus School, London.
• Teaching consistently high-quality lessons.
• Setting expectations for staff and students in relation to standard of achievement and the quality of learning & teaching.
• Friendly and client focused attitude and approach at all times.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to prioritize and juggle tasks.
• Spanish: Native level.
• English: Advanced.
• IT: Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) Content Management systems: VZ, Atlassian Jira. PC and MAC user. Service Now.
• HR systems: SmartStream.
• CIPD Diploma Foundation Level 3 in Human Resource Practice.
• Degree in English Studies: English Philology.
• Qualified Teacher Status.
• Official Language School. English
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£40||Not available|