I use a person-centred approach in the way I teach therefore I strive to meet the needs of my students using various approaches such as auditory, visual and kinaesthetic. I use a thorough lesson plan for each lecture and follow my scheme of work throughout the academic year.
I have taught students of all ages and seen them graduate with the qualifications they had aimed to achieve. I began tutoring since 2012 and holding lectures since 2015. I have also worked at institutions inspected by Ofsted and we have been rated as 'Outstanding' and 'Good'.
BASHIRA ALLY KHAN
Mob: (concealed information)9
Email: (concealed information)
A keen conscientious and reliable person, who enjoys meeting people and can adapt to any working environment. I would like to use my skills to make a positive contribution to the work place. I am self-motivated, punctual and honest. I am also able to work as part of a team and on my own initiative. I have worked in areas, which require a high level of accuracy, organizational ability and attention to detail. I have an ability to be proactive, work both under pressure and unsupervised.
• Analytical Skills
• Good Communicator
• Attention to detail
• Working with others
• IT Skills
LIMM SKILLS ACADEMY
A1 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Skills
Level 3 Business Administration
Level 3 Health and Social Care
BSIX BROOKEHOUSE SIXTH FORM COLLEGE - A-LEVELS
Government & Politics (A), English Literature & Language (B), History (B)
KELMSCOTT SECONDARY SCHOOL
GCSEs: 10 A* - Cs including Mathematics and English Lit and Lang; BTEC: ICT (Distinction)
Jan 19 – Present Waltham Forest Adult Learning Service – Quality Support Officer
• Support the Head of Quality and Apprenticeship to ensure the delivery of quality and curriculum processes. Support the senior management team as directed by the Head of Quality and Apprenticeship
• Coordinate and support curriculum team to monitor and reconcile unknown outcomes
• Coordinate and support curriculum team with Matrix standard Award
• Plan, coordinate and monitor professional development activities across the organisation, observation and CPD based
• Contribute to service continuous improvement by identifying gaps and recommending solutions. Co-ordinate initiatives to improve quality and curriculum performance. Contribute to policy and service development
• Carry out all duties with an awareness and understanding of the Safeguarding and data protection requirements within the area of responsibility
• Be familiar with the quality and curriculum processes of the service including how they relate to the Common Inspection Framework, Matrix, processes of Awarding Organizations and aspects of the Skills Funding Agency
• Develop and maintain a range of quality and curriculum processes within the Adult Learning Service including compliance with the Common Inspection Framework, Matrix and aspects of the Skills Funding Agency contract
• Involves supporting and guiding residents, stake holder and third parties to ensure a successful service
• To work with colleagues and team leaders to identify areas for improvement, ensuring the support offer remains appropriate for all service users
Nov 18 – Present PRG Recruitment – Manager
• To contribute in growing and developing the business, within executive recruitment
• Network to identify new business opportunities through utilizing our strong network and market experience
• Proactively build relationships with prospective clients through telephone, face to face meetings and formal pitches
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing and prospective clients
• To attend client meetings to plan and advise on recruitment campaigns
• Ensure client and candidate management tools are used effectively and efficiently within the team and across the company for knowledge sharing
• Support clients and prospective clients throughout assignments and campaigns
• Liaise with candidates to ensure they are fully advised of processes and progress, ensuring all candidates receive a positive recruitment experience
Sept 18 – Oct 18 St Mary’s C of E Nursery and Primary School – Office Administrator – Temporary role
• Assisting at the reception desk, welcoming visitors, answer the telephone, take messages and communicate information to relevant staff and to distribute a range of letters, deliveries, reports, teaching aids and newsletters around the school.
• Inputting pupil information/data when necessary including absence and lateness and maintain the emergency contact list
• Managing the administration of school meals and carrying out welfare duties
• Providing clerical assistance as directed by the office manager, including reprographics, faxing, emails and making calls to follow things up as requested and photocopying and filing as necessary.
• Working with the Headteacher and Office Manager and the Teaching School Leader on ad-hoc administrative projects and procedures and carrying out other associated duties as requested by the SLT or Office Manager.
• managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments & booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• organizing events and conferences including managing catering and advertising events via eventbrite
• managing databases and filing systems and implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• liaising with staff, suppliers and clients and collating and filing expenses and manage interviews and the teaching school inventory
• have a good understanding of TSA events and projects to be able to provide information to customers and to update the Teaching School website
Jan 17 – Present SmartCity Business – Administrator
• Maintain and support in-house systems
• Assess and maintain company security and software
• Facilitate and support the on-boarding of new members
• Devise a company IT policy manual and implement its protocols
• Propose IT solutions for future business projects
Aug 15- Aug18 LIMM Skills Academy, Suite 21, Church Lane Chambers, E11 1GH
3 Job Roles:
• Office Manager/ Senior Administrator
• Qualified Freelance Assessor
Office manager/Senior Administrator Roles:
• Organising Committee meetings including issuing agendas and attending meetings.
• Assisting the Senior Director and Management for maintaining Health and Safety standards.
• Managing and creating filing systems, developing and overseeing shared diary and planning systems.
• Assisting Senior Managers with staff recruitment and the planning and implementation of staff, trustee and intern inductions as well as managing junior staff
• Performing secretarial duties, including drafting and typing letters, memos, photocopying, printing and scanning.
• Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management for HR purposes.
• Managing the various databases for the college and recruitment records system.
• Extracting reports and statistics and diary management for Finance in order to maintain budgets and invoices.
• Managing induction preparation of courses and prioritising demands and completing projects to deadlines.
• IT skills and ability to use a range of software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Handling confidential information in line with data protection policy.
Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post.
• Dealing with telephone enquiries and liasing with other professionals/partner agencies to maintain excellent associations.
Qualified Freelance Assessor Roles:
• Carrying out assessments, monitoring and evaluation of examinations.
• Supervising the assigned student and conduct monthly reviews.
• Assessing/recording/monitoring all student progress and providing appropriate feedback.
• Participating in committees to courses and meetings convened by management.
• Following IQA instructions and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Undertaking continuous professional development (CPD) and participating in staff training activities.
• Undertaking administrative tasks related to the department, such as student admissions, induction programmes and involvement in committees and boards.
• Reaching and communicating to new investors.
• Establishing and managing various channels of social media with an emphasis on LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Manage distribution of content and client feedback.
• Relay marketing performance to clients.
• Interact and collate feedback from the clients.
2015 – 2017 JONA Recruitment Services, Ilford, London –
Part Time Senior Office Administrator/Line Manager
• Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships between candidates and employers.
• Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
• Use candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
• Review applications, manage interviews and tests to shortlist suitable candidates
• Reference Check
• Briefing and negotiating candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job.
• Preparing Applicants CVs and correspondence to forward to suitable clients.
• Organizing interviews.
• Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
Winray Care, London –
Support Care Worker (2012-Dec 2013)
Senior Support Care Worker (Dec 2013-)
• Assist service users with their daily task routines such as activities and care planning.
• Maintain balance between health and safety and service users needs and preferences.
• Communication skills to eradicate any misunderstandings.
• Encourage independence of service users particularly during their personal care.
• Monitor the health of service users and record their temperature/pulse.
• Create opportunities for the service users to undertake challenges within their own capacity.
• Encourage service users to meet new people and experience new environments.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£110||£17|
|5 hours||Not available||£545||£85|
|10 hours||Not available||£1090||£170|