Call (concealed information)5 Monday to Sunday 9 am to 12 pm. I am an Architecture and Design tutor in London. Please get in touch!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Architectural and interior design - Concept development and design methodology, architectural visualization and presentation skills.
- AutoCAD Windows and MAC, Revit, 3DS Max from beginners to advanced 2D drawing, architectural drawing, 3D modeling and rendering.
- Rhino and 3dmax modelling and rendering with Vray.
- Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
Call me : (concealed information)5
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I hold a MA Interior Architecture
BA Hons degree in Architecture and RIBA Part I (2008) Plus Diploma in Architecture RIBA Part II (2012)
BS in Electronics
- How much do you charge?
I charge £25/hour to 30 pounds per hr for 1 to 1 tuition sessions.
For group of 2 normally charge £50/hour. Travel time will be charged according to Postcode.
- Where do you teach?
I am based in London and I teach in my office, based in South West London near oval tube station.
- When are you available?
7 Days a week 9am to 8pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From 12 to any age
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am available for online tutoring through skype or email.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I teach Architecture and Interior design in a way that you learn software such as AutoCAD, Revit, 3DS MAX, VRAY, Photoshop and you are also done with your project in the end. I make sure that you meet your deadlines and I check your tutor's feedback as I go. My phone and email are open 24/7 for students to contact me.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Teaching Autocad and 3ds max in Architecture as an Architecture tutor from the last 6 years now.
MA Interior design and Architecture
I have been teaching design software for more than 6 years, in Universities, private educational institutions and as an one-to-one tutor.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I taught myself and studied at university.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Almost all of them are University students and half of them have already got jobs.
• MA Interior Architecture
fashion design lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|