My teaching method caters for for A-level to Undergraduate Students
I like to understand what your areas of focus are and work towards tackling the challenges you face in those specific areas.
I prefer interactive and engaging sessions in order for the recipient to gain the most amount of information.
Graduated with a First Class Honors in LLB Law
Gained national and international experience working with with Solicitors, Barristers and Judges
in different areas of law.
Have worked internationally, in a Chinese law firm specializing in International Trade law
Recently graduated so my knowledge is very current and fresh.
LLB First Class Honors Degree
Legal Work Experience
Hiways Law Firm, Legal Intern with Dr Steven Yu, Shanghai, China – Dr Steven Yu (July – August, 2017)
- Researched Chinese investments within the UK, and the anti- dumping challenges China faces with the European Union.
- Enhanced my communication and public speaking skills through a presentation of my research to senior partners.
- Reviewed and amended legal documents.
- Analysed the legal market in Shanghai and Beijing, developing a strong commercial understanding of challenges facing the firm.
Marshalling with HH Judge Zoe Smith, Old Bailey, London (January – April, 2017)
- Researched relevant law and sentencing guidelines for cases.
- Assisted the Judge with basic administrative work
- Attended court hearings and provided a legal analysis of the strength and weakness of each case.
Sonn MacMillan Walker LLP, Summer Vacation Scheme, London (July – August, 2016)
- Assisted the legal team on a high profile 32 court fraud case worth £1.1million.
- Collated witness statements.
- Reviewed Legal Aid applications.
- Created court bundles.
- Attended client advice meetings at court and police stations.
- Shadowed a duty solicitor at Thames Magistrates Court.
Mini-Pupillage with Dr Tunde Okewale MBE, Doughty Street Chambers, London (June – July, 2016)
- Aided clients during court hearings.
- Analysed and formulated arguments for cases.
- Conducted legal research on a variety of topics.
Winkworth and Sherwood LLP, Legal Intern, London (April – April, 2015)
- Drafted letters to local authorities regarding housing.
- Researched new government proposals concerning the housing market.
- Caseload organisation and filing.
Parliamentary Office Intern June 2014
- Actively contributed to negotiation activities.
- Engaged in group work activities.
- Problem solving activities.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Law Society Media Secretary 2017-2018
- Innovating new strategies to increase the membership of the university law society through social media.
- Managing multiple social media platforms for the society.
- Established a network with esteemed organisations through social media.
Programme Representative for the Law programme 2015- 2018
- Attended board meetings with Senior Lecturers and Programme Directors.
- Engaged in problem solving and expressing the challenges of the academic cohort.
Winner of St Mary’s University Mock Trial Competition 2017
- Gained valuable experience in developing, structuring and defending arguments.
- Improved Advocacy Skills.
Charity Fundraiser for ADRA-UK 2016
- ADRA’S Youngest Skydiving Fundraiser.
- Started a Skydiving Fundraiser Campaign.
- Raised nearly £1000 during my skydive.
Winner of the University Mooting Competition 2015
- Exercised a practical understanding of the law.
- Displayed an ability to work under pressure.
criminal law lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest tax law lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, international law lessons for all!
Taking public law lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£130||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£230||£150|