I would like to teach to Undergraduates that struggle to understand the subject and to really appreciate it. Likewise, ideal students could be people with a genuine interest to learn more about the subject. The lessons will focus on the different topics the clients need to improve. They will learn thanks to an easy and understandable method, which would allow them to grasp completely the topic. I truly believe that the best way of teaching is to use your passion for the subject, helping the comprehension of the topic through examples and asking question, through the use of Maieutica. Most importantly, is about explain in an "digestible" way concepts that might too hard “to digest”
I never been a Tutor before, but I am confident to succeed thanks to my strong Communication skills, which allows me to transmit my knowledge and passion about the topic. Nonetheless, thanks to my Critical-Thinking I am able to understand exactly what my students need and how to effectively help them. I been working for a Company called Global for the past 4 months, where I had the opportunity to put in practice some of the skills I learned at University
Education and Qualifications
• 2014 – 2017 Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge
BSc (Hons) Psychology: Grade 2.1
1. Consumer Psychology
2. Groups in Conflict: Social Psychological Issues (A)
3. Contemporary Social Psychology (A)
4. Learning, Memory and Perception (A)
5. Sex, Sexuality and Gender (B)
6. Personality, Intelligence and Psychometrics (B)
Dissertation Title: “I feel the creeps: the emotion between Fear and Disgust” (B)
The degree focused on all the different branches of Psychology, from the Statistical component, Clinical approach and Sociological aspects. Also, the Consumerist and Bio-Neurological parts were included in the programme
• 2013 – 2014 Foundation Year at ARU through CRIC
• January 2013 – June 2013 English School, LSI
• 2007 – 2012 Classic High School Diploma, Mark 62
• Nov 2017 – Feb 2018 Account Executive at Global
My role was to sale different solutions in terms of Advertising, ranging from Radio to Digital, to different businesses in Cambridge and the surrounding areas. I was contacting clients either over the phone or face-to-face, to schedule an appointment for me to come and understand the needs of the business. After fully understood what the clients needed, I was then delivering a presentation to sell the products.
The key aspects of my role were:
• Communication skills with clients of different backgrounds and sectors
• Listening skills, which allowed me to fully understand the clients’ needs
• Ability to report briefs which included in extended details clients’ needs and information about their business
• Critical thinking to pick the right products and solutions for the clients
• Ability to work as part of sales team
• Presentation skills to pitch the products to the clients
• February 2017 – July 2017 Volunteering at Boxing Futures
Boxing Futures involves different groups of adolescents, from ages 16 to 25, with problematic backgrounds (i.e. drugs abuses, domestic violence, neglecting families). During an hour-long session, participants are trained with boxing and gym exercises. The purpose of the sessions is to develop the participants’ Soft Skills such as communication, team work and listening to authorities. As a volunteer, I’m in charge to assist the sessions, communicate with the participants and presenting reports at the end of each session, highlighting strengths and weaknesses of the participants.
The key aspects of my role are:
• Critical thinking
• Communication with both participants and trainers
• Observational and Analytic Skills
• Ability to write a valid report of the session
Fluently speaking Italian (native) and Basic level of French and Spanish. Proficient in use of SPSS and good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Good level of knowledge of Salesforce and Keynote.
In my spare time I like to improve my personal knowledge on different topics related to my degree. I´m also currently trying to expand my education on foreign languages and I started doing yoga and meditation.
I keep myself fit at the gym, I had experiences on stage performances and I recently started a boxing training.
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|