Hi I'm Rosie, I offer tuition to students who would benefit with extra support with their studies, revision and exam preparation. I tailor my teaching to the student to ensure understanding, and aim to improve confidence in their knowledge.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach KS2, KS3, GSCE Applied Science, GSCE, A Level Biology. I also provide piano tuition for beginners.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a postgraduate Clinical Scientist with a Masters degree in Clinical Science.
I have a 2:1 in Bachelor of Science Biological Sciences Honours degree.
Grade 7 Piano qualification
- How much do you charge?
10% discount on second hour. Travel fees may apply depending on distance. Maximum 1 person for piano.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at the student's home and online via Skype.
- When are you available?
I am available weekday evenings from 5.30pm-8.30pm and weekends between 9am - 8pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Ages 7-11, 11-18, GCSE, A level in Science. Piano tuition is aimed at beginners of all ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Preparation towards GSCE and A Level examinations.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can provide tutoring via Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I'm a very approachable and friendly person who will ensure all efforts are made to tailor teaching to suit each student. My aim is to help and support you through your studies and to help achieve the grades that you are aiming for with confidence. Please do not hesitate to ask or enquire.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have experience teaching and supporting course peers, friends, siblings through different stages of school, sixth form/college and university.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|