My lessons aim to educate, inspire and enthuse adults and children about the joys of music and playing a musical instrument. I am a professional musician with expertise in a variety of genres and instruments.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
The instruments I teach are Piano, Recorder, Folk Fiddle/Violin, Cello, Flute, Bagpipes and Tin Whistle. I also teach Music Theory, Musicianship, Early Years Music and can provide GCSE/A level help.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BMus 1st Class Hons from GSMD where I specialised in Early Music. I also have a Concert Recital Diploma and I have received training in Early Years Music.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
At home and students' houses in and around Salisbury and Warminster.
- When are you available?
I am available on weekdays and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall Exams, GCSE and A level
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 12 years experience teaching both children and adults individually and in group.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
The Musicians Union
• BMus 1st Class Hons
• Concert Recital Diploma
• Musicians Union Member
music early learning activities - for children lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music lessons to help you.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|