I am an experienced professional singer and teacher. I have been helping people of all ages and experience to realise their singing potential for many years. I have a wide knowledge as a teacher, working on classical repertoire and music theatre.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach singing, both classical and music theatre repertoire.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have an LTCL diploma.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 per hour. A half hour lesson is sufficient for most beginners.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home in Morden, south west London. It has good public transport links to Wimbledon, Kingston, Epsom, Sutton, Croydon and nearby areas.
- When are you available?
My teaching hours are flexible and can be arranged to suit the student.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages from children to mature students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Associated Board grade examinations and diplomas, Trinity grade examinations and diplomas, and London College music theatre grade examinations.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have many years experience as a professional singer, working with some of the world's leading conductors. I have extensive teaching experience in schools and as a private tutor.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a member of the ISM and AOTOS.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£45||£45||Not available|