I can teach primary and secondary age. I am a strict teacher expecting and wanting the best from her pupils, but understands that children learn differently and so I am adaptable and patient. I am very used to working with children of all abilities and learning pace. I am enthusiastic and aim to connect well with those I teach.
I am a Scots Law LLB student at the University of Glasgow. I am a level 2 qualified swimming teacher with experience with young people with additional support needs.
Achieved the highest marks in my year in all noted subjects at high school.
Lessons will still be charged for if not cancelled 24 hours before
Swimming Teacher, South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture
• Organise lessons, adapting to the needs of the class.
• Good communicator with all age groups, including those with additional support needs.
• Responsible for the safety of class.
• Handle customer feedback with empathy and composure.
• Train, coach, and supervise new staff members.
• Work independently, and as part of a team.
• Consistently meet my short and long-term targets.
• Hold Professional Development Award in Swimming Teaching (SCQF 7).
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, NHS Trust, Williamwood Medical Practice
• Provided extra support during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Maintained confidentiality and discretion.
• Welcomed patients, answered their queries and responded to feedback.
• Responsible for patient flow within the surgery, ensuring all parties’ safety in line with Government social distancing guidelines.
• Scheduled appointments, organised incoming mail, and ordered and checked prescriptions.
• Confidence in communicating with various stakeholders including pharmacies and hospitals.
Scots Law LLB
University of Glasgow
• Senior Honours subjects: Immigration and Asylum Law, Property Law, International Criminal Law
• On track to achieve a 2:1
• Dissertation topic: The effectiveness of the relationship between the International Criminal Court and the United Nations Security Council in achieving justice
Volunteering - Pilgrimage Volunteer, Scottish Youth Group, HCPT
• Confidently assisted with the care of disabled and disadvantaged young people on pilgrimages to Lourdes, France.
• Enthusiatically supported and entertained the young people through leading games, songs and activities.
• Demonstrated patience and openness in creating relationships with the young people and other volunteers.
• Organised fundraising events which involved raffles and charity nights to assist in pilgramage costs.
Donations Assistant, SSVP and the Fredrick Oznam Centre
• Supported centre staff with the distribution of clothes and basic necessities to Glasgow's most vulnerable women.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking spelling lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£9|
|5 hours||Not available||£45||£45|
|10 hours||Not available||£88||£90|