Teacher / Teaching Assistant - Teach lessons to Secondary school level Children up to GCSE level. Lesson structure - Practical/Independent with a huge focus on exam technique and knowledge needed to pass exams. Characteristics include clear instructions, clear and organised planning, easy to follow and fun/engaging tasks to complete.
Rates will not vary according to level or distance needed to travel however cancellation of lesson within 48 hours requires the student to still pay for that lesson.
Been teaching within a local secondary school for the past year in a variety of subject, I.e, History, PE, PSHE. Have taught classes of 30 along with specific one to one and group work with children on the SEN register mainly. Teaching method is based on a practical approach with results being the core objective. Each topic is approached methodically and planned down to the last detail. I encourage the students to take ownership of their own work and responsibility whilst attempting to promote independent but supportive learning.
Teacher/ Teaching Assistant – January 2017- Current
• Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
• Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in.
• Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of one’s students.
• Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
• Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance.
• Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her.
• Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers; providing information on sources of more expert advice.
Qualifications gained -
BA Honours in History
x3 A Levels in Politics, Travel and Tourism and ICT - All C and above
x8 GCSE'S achieved - All Grade C and above.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|