I have delivered numerous training events over the years and attended many Train the Trainer events with a recent qualification provided by Liverpool John Moors University - ICTTL (Introductory Certificate in Teaching, Training and Learning). I am a keen advocate of Learner centred training.
Worked in the IT Industry for the past 30 years Implementing and Managing major Government IT programmes. I have run my own training business "Laptop Learning", led on major programmes for local authorities focussed around "Digital Inclusion" and delivered many in house training courses for Fujitsu Services.
May 2010 to July 2012
‘Laptoplearning’ IT Training Business
Major Career Sabbatical to Setup and manage small IT Training business developing and delivering bespoke training solutions to individuals and small local businesses, which included: -
• House to house delivery of bespoke computer training to individuals and groups (The Public & Local Businesses).
• United Utilities – Project Support Analyst (Managing UAT Testing and Training Needs Analysis)
• Brookdale Clinic – Consultancy and business retail diary management Solution scope and implementation. Including training design, development and delivery.
• Greenlight Computers Manchester – Consultancy / Training Advice and documents production marketing their Training ‘offer’ to their clients businesses.
• Halton Royal British Legion – Consultancy and implementation of EPOS and Back Office solutions including training design, development and delivery to retail staff and also club management staff. Full scope and execution of project culminating in a fully implemented EPOS solution for one of the busiest and successful retail RBL businesses in the North West.
March 2007 – March 2008
Fujitsu Services - NHS Training & Project Manager, strategic role to build and establish the NHS CFH Service Desk long term Service Training Solutions to support Core Services, Frame Work Services and internal Fujitsu Infrastructure Services underpinning support for increased demand for capability and the scalability of additional Services provisioned by the NHS CFH Service Desk to NHS CFH Trusts. Key deliverables include: -
• Training – Setting Training Strategy and Policies. Understanding the Training needs of the account and NHS Trusts, developing training solutions and methodology for implementation of training and knowledge management. Developing the overall Account training plan and mapping TNA into cost effective measurable training solutions. Managing a small team of dedicated trainers, ensuring that training is understood to be a crucial part of successful business, managing the training supply chain to effectively meet forecasted business demand.
• Programme Managing full migration of the Service Desk toolset from Peregrine Service Centre to CA Service Desk, incorporating the migration of Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change & Release Management and Knowledge Management, with the eventual full implementation of Fujitsu’s TRIOLE for Service Framework.
• Client Management, working very closely with NHS Trusts to ensure we conform to NHS CFH IT business strategy fully underpinning NPfIT and sensing client satisfaction in our delivery.
• Business analysis and requirements capture from all SDU’s within NHS contract, managing programme of design and development through to phased toolset migration.
• Managing convergence and integration of framework PMO, SDM and training & knowledge management culminating in a financial and contract pivotal business decisional milestone (continue or cessation?).
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft excel lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|