Singing is an amazing thing that can positively affect our confidence, boost our mood and make us feel like ourselves again. The most important thing for me is that my students feel comfortable during our lessons and have fun singing songs that they love!
A typical lessons will be divided in two parts. Initially we will warm up up voices using different exercises, before diving into vocal technique: we can work on tone, register extension, belting, chest/head voice technique and more.
In the second part of the lesson we will apply these techniques to a piece of music of your choice, focusing on how to perfect your vocal performance and confidence on stage.
My name is Matilde, I am a vocalist and songwriter based in Leeds: after recently graduating from Leeds college of Music, I have started focusing on education and tutoring.
My main goals as a teacher is to merge the creative aspect of singing with the correct vocal technique, empowering students to develop a powerful and healthy voice at any age. With 10+ years experience as a vocalist I am fully qualified to teach students at any stage of their journey, from beginners to more experienced performers.
Together we will focus on finding your voice and becoming more confident in your performance skills: I will show you different techniques and exercises to develop your breathing, your vocal tone and style in a way that feels natural and fun. If you're interested in learning more about a specific genre or if you just want to have fun singing songs that you love don't hesitate to reach out: I would love to hear more about you and develop a personalised plan for your vocal development.
+44 (0) (concealed information) | (concealed information) | 122 Ash Road, Leeds, LS6 3HD
Reliable and creative songwriting graduate with a passion for education. Proven ability for
tailoring lessons to meet students’ diverse needs and fueling their enthusiasm for learning.
Committed to integrate creative learning and multiculturalism in the curriculum to provide a
varied and well-rounded learning experience for pupils. Motivated and trustworthy educator
with excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills to cultivate strong and
meaningful relationship with the class, colleagues, parents and all members of the school
Individualized education plans
Excellent knowledge of vocal hygiene and technique
Excellent knowledge of music theory and harmony
Intermediate guitar and keyboard skills
Enthusiasm and friendliness
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Music and Media Instructor Aug 2020 – Present
Maston St James Primary Academy, Leeds
• Establishing an exemplary classroom culture that balances high expectations with love and support
• Create a positive, achievement-oriented and structured learning environment that excites and invests students
• Maintain a classroom environment conducive to learning through thoughtful and continuous planning supported by efficient organizational procedures
Private Singing and Music Theory teacher Jan 2018 – Present
• Provided 1:1 tuition to students aged 10-65
• Tailored lesson plans and integrated a wide range of activities and materials to accommodate all
styles of learners
• Provided feedback and positive encouragement to keep students motivated and eager to learn
Private Italian and English teacher March 2018 – Present
• Planning tailored lessons for a range of different students, age groups and levels
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
• Create learning materials for students, including notes and audio\visual resources
Disability Support Worker Aug 2016 – Oct 2016
Sankalp, Jaipur (India)
• Supporting disabled children in their everyday routine
• Organizing tailored afterschool activities for D\deaf and hard hearing students including
workshops, excursions and visits to museums
• Digital skills mentoring for children with learning disabilities
Youth Club Volunteer Jul 2014 – Jul 2016
Massino Visconti, Italy
• Managing medium to large groups of children aged 6-16
• Planning educational activities to integrate learning music and languages with playing
• Creation of creative writing club to promote the use of poetry and storytelling as a medium of
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music theory lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocal coaching lessons for all!
Taking composition lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||£85||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||£180||Not available||£200|