I am an enthusiastic and experienced teacher willing to share my passion with my students. I teach all ages and standards.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach flute and piccolo, also supporting my students with music theory. I also teach Spanish as it's my first language.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Currently Studying Master degree at the Royal College of Music
Grade 8 Music Theory
Grade 8 Flute
- How much do you charge?
£35 per hour
£25 per half hour
- Where do you teach?
I'm willing to travel to pupils' houses in the London area depending on travel time and cost.
- When are you available?
I can be quite flexible during the day and evenings so I'm sure we can find a time to suit us both!
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages are welcome for tuition, as well as all standards as my teaching style is flexible. If you want to improve your playing or are preparing for an exam or if you just want to learn how to play.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
If requested I can prepare students for auditions and ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) or Trinity Guildhall exam boards.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I would be happy to give Flute and Spanish lessons over Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I encourage you to enjoy the amazing experience of being able to play an instrument. I love seeing my pupils progress and enjoy their playing and I will help you to achieve your goals!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have experience teaching private lessons to children and adults, and with classroom teaching. I am currently doing a teaching techniques course as part of my degree.
I have wide experience as a performer in chamber groups and orchestras. Knowledge that I can apply to my teaching, helping my student to develop both the technique and performance aspects.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I am studying at the Royal College of Music with Sue Thomas and Celia Chambers. I have also participated in a number of masterclasses with leading performers such as Jonathan Snowden, Michael Cox, Karen Jones and William Bennett.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
British Flute Society
• Master degree in Performance at Royal College of Music
• Enhanced DBS
• British Flute Society
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|