I really like sharing my experience and my culture, so I usually talk with my students about their day and their background before starting the lesson. Obviously, this method takes more time but the students start thinking in the language before the beginning of the class.
I'm an Au Pair in Newcastle-under-Lyme. I was born in Ecuador, consequently, my mother tongue is Spanish. My accent is a bit different because each country in South America has a different accent, but anyway I really enjoy talking my first language.
Shop salesperson Eggette's Kitchen
5 Lancaster Building High Street Newcastle-Under-Lyme, ST5 1PG Newcastle-under-Lyme (United Kingdom)
- main catering duties including the making of bubble tea, eggettes, and waffles
- maintaining food hygiene and standard
- customer service including order taking, bill transactions as well as problem-solving of any issues related to the shop and customer service
- work as a team with working partners and maintaining a good relationship with colleagues and clients
Business or sector Accommodation and food service activities
Au Pair Sammut's Family, Newcastle Under Lyme (United Kingdom)
- Providing children with a multi-lingual (English, Spanish & Italian) living environment - Providing children with positive support in their academic as well as psychosocial and behavioural development. - Liaising with school teachers in providing regular feedback to the parents regarding each child’s school works, development and any concerns raised, and vice versa. - Taking care & supervision of the children’s morning routine including personal hygiene, getting dressed for school, serving breakfast, as well as walking to school together. - Collecting boys from school in the afternoon, serving simple snacks and drinks, engaging with children in some constructive and educational activities, helping children with their learning and homework, taking children to extra-curriculum activities (activities to be confirmed, if any it will be within walking distance from the house)
Dog Sitter Vimercate (Italy)
Petting and take care of a small size dog while the owner is away
Entertainer for kids Vimercate (Italy)
-Helping with the homework -Playing Organized games
Babysitter Vimercate (Italy)
Taking care of a little girl, who was 2 years old
Tutor Voluntary Association Antonia Vita, Monza (Italy)
Tutoring a kid who is about 12 years old, in the major subjects like Italian, Maths, English, History.
Secretary MB Assicurazioni, Monza (Italy)
During my stage into the insurance agency my job consisted in organizing the electronic and paper archive; furthermore, I had the possibility to pledge an insurance contract.
Volunteer Caritas, Vimercate (Italy)
Distributing free meals to homeless people.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||£10|