My teaching methods is to ask the students what they need help with and what they are interested on learning. After that, I base my lessons on this in order to keep them engaged as well as teaching them what they need to learn.
I am a Spanish native speaker who has recently graduated in International Politics and Languages from Aston university. I am fluent in both Spanish and English and have experience on teaching. I offer Spanish lessons to any level and age.
Hardworking and responsible Politics and Spanish graduate, determinate and committed to achieve my goals, with strong customer service and team work skills from both work and University. Keen to take on the demands and needs of the company.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Aston University, Birmingham 2014 – 2018
BSc (Hons) International Politics and Languages – 2:1 graduate.
Beaverwood School For Girls, 2012 – 2014
A Levels – Spanish (A), Photography (B), Travel and Tourism (B)
IES Rio Duero, 2008 - 2011
ESO (Secondary Education)
August 2017 – Present
VirtualOn, London. Marketing assistant
• Provided me with an insight on web designing and web content by using WordPress.
• Developed computing skills by working on database on Excel, Word and Power Point as well as Google analytics.
• Social Media content.
• Email campaigns to boost website visits as well as market research on the field.
• Developed translation skills by working on the translation of the website to Spanish.
August 2016 – June 2017
Kings Group, Soto de Vinuelas Madrid. Teaching Assistant.
• Support teachers in the classroom by contributing to discussions and developing the work programmes for children.
• Helped teachers to evaluate and assess pupils.
• Developed communication skills by communicating effectively with pupils to support their learning and to maintain successful relationships.
• Organised and planned different activities for children depending on their needs. Including reading clubs and phonics groups.
• Team work skills were crucial for the smooth development of children’s education.
December 2015 – June 2016
Sports Direct, London. Sales Assistant
• Working in a busy environment and dealing with customers enquires and complaints helped me improve my communication skills.
• Being part of the Sports Direct team demonstrates my ability to work as part of a team to provide the best possible customer service.
• Precision and attention to detail was crucial when managing cash and working on tills.
February 2014 – October 2014
Hobbycraft, London. General Assistant
• Being part of the Hobbycraft team demonstrates my ability to work as part of a team to provide the best possible customer service.
• Working in a target driven environment gave me experience of upselling specific products.
• Spanish native speaker
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
• Travelling is something I like doing as it helps me see new cultures and lifestyles. I have recently travelled through a few countries in Asia.
• I enjoy fitness and like to go to the gym whenever I have the time to do so.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|