My teaching method is to combine the traditional tools (as studying the grammar rules) with new methods (as gaming). After the lesson, some exercises to settle down the new knowledge. You can choose if you have homework to be corrected the next class.
I am a Spanish, Latin and Ancient Greek teacher. I am native spanish speaker, I can aso speak English and Italian. I am an examiner of DELE.
I studied a degree in Latin and Greek Philology in University Complutense of Madrid; and a Maser degree in teaching.
I worked as a Spanish examiner of DELE in several levels (A2, A2-B1e, B1 and B2) in Spain and Italy.
Rates could vary if a way of transport needed.
Totally passionated about teaching, I consider myself a trustworthy and reliable person, motivated to learn new skills and develop my work acquaintance. I am team-player, sensible and sensitive, considerate and hardworking.
- Experience in working as a teacher in several levels (primary, secondary and A-Level) as Spanish and a Latin teacher in bilingual schools (Spanish-English).
- Experience in working face to face with multiple people providing effective attention and care
- Organization and prioritization of duties
- Patience and composure when solving problems under pressure
- Keeping an organized and tidy work environment
- Friendly with co-workers and customers
- Able to bring enthusiasm and dynamism to the workplace
- Driving licence
- Master degree in teaching, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain.
- Certificate in teacher of ELE (Spanish as a foreign language).
- Graduated in Classics (Latin and Ancient Greek) at Universidad Complutense of Madrid
- Erasmus in Rome, at Università di Roma La Sapienza
- Spanish exams (DELE) examiner. Level A2-B1 for Schools, Instituto Cervantes. (February- March 2018)
- Spanish exams (DELE) examiner. Level B1-B2. Instituto Cervantes. (March 2018-April 2018).
- Techniques to motivate learning in the classroom. 130 hours. University Francisco de Vitoria, Madrid, Spain.
- Social and communicative skills in teaching. 130 hours. University Francisco de Vitoria, Madrid, Spain.
- Spanish: mother language
- English: C1 Advanced level (Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English)
- Italian: C1 Advanced level (CELI 4 Università per stranieri di Perugia)
- October 2017- June 2018: Italian C1 course in Modena, Italy.
- January 2017- May 2017: C2 level English conversation, Cambridge house academy, Madrid.
- September 2016- December 2016: C2 English course. Tandem Academy, Madrid, Spain.
- October 2014- September 2016: Several English courses in Nottingham Language Academy
- September 2013-March 2014: Italian course at Università di Roma La Sapienza
- August 2012- September 2012: B1- B2 Italian course at Scuola di lingua e Cultura italiana Machiavelli in Florence
- March 2012-July 2012: A1 Italian course at University Complutense of Madrid.
• July 2018: DELE Instituto Cervantes examiner, A2 level. International House, Valencia, Spain.
• May 2018: DELE Instituto Cervantes examiner, A2-B1e, B1, B2 levels; Liceo Linguistico internazionale di Bologna, Italy.
I worked as an examiner in the oral part of the DELE (Spanish for no-speakers) of Instituto Cervantes.
• October 2017- June 2018: Spanish teacher, Liceo Morando Morandi, Finale Emilia, Modena, Italy.
• January 2017-May 2017: Spanish and Latin private teacher.
I worked part time as a private teacher for three students.
• January 2017- April 2017: Spanish and Latin teacher in Francisco de Goya i.e.s. and Alfredo Kraus i.e.s., Madrid, Spain.
• June 2016- September 2016: Personal assistant and secretary, Nottingham, UK.
• January 2016-June 2016: Waitress in Red Hot World Buffet Nottingham
• October 2014-December 2015: Au pair in Nottingham, UK.
• January 2015- December 2015: Private Spanish teacher in Nottingham, UK.
I taught Spanish in different levels: A1 to C1.
• October 2014-December 2014: Spanish teacher in Flintham Primary school in Nottingham, UK.
I led an after school class for children aged from 6 to 7 years old. A1 level.
• August 2012: Summer camp instructor in Setubal, Portugal.
I worked in a summer camp in Portugal. My duties were:
- Looking after 50 children from 6 to 17 years old
- Planning activities
- Helping the children with everything they needed
• September 2011- September 2014: Spanish, Latin, Ancient Greek and Philosophy private teacher in Madrid, Spain.
I helped several students with their homework in high school level
Perfect! Gema is an enthusiastic teacher and clearly lovers what she does. The great thing for me is she is able to tailor her approach to target the areas I need to improve most. I need more practice speaking and listening making my face to face classes with Gema ideal.
Perfect! So far my initial impressions of Gemma are great. She is very passionate about teaching and clearly aims to tailor classes to the needs of the individual. In my initial class we discussed my goals and reasons for learning, and she has kept those things in mind with subsequent classes in order to help me achieve them. My level is slightly more advanced than some students and Gema tailors to this with her approach, so I can imagine that she would also do very well at adapting to the particular needs of more basic students as well. On top of all of that, Gemma is a very friendly and outgoing individual, which helps to create a fun learning environment and establish a positive rapport between us. I look forward to the next class and continuing down this path towards fluency. ¡Saludos!
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|