I am a Colombian journalist living in London with my husband. I am positive, focused and an enthusiastic Spanish teacher that provides a patient and fun-loving attitude towards learning Spanish.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Spanish for Children
Spanish for Tourism
Spanish for Business
Spanish All Levels, writing, grammar, speaking, pronunciation and reading.
Latin American Culture
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Degree Social Communication
Redaccion y Ortografia (All Levels)
- How much do you charge?
£25 per hour for KS3 and above
£20 per hour for KS1/2
- Where do you teach?
I travel to students' homes in London, Sevenoaks and Tunbridge Wells.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE, A-Level, Adults, children
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, A-Level, professional Spanish, Spanish for travelling.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I offer my lessons on Skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Teaching Spanish to children and adults in Colombia, France and England.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I can teach by skype in case distance is a problem.
I can go to the students house or meet in a space appropriate for learning and enjoying the lessons.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|