I like giving homework that will help improve and challenge my students mentally. I am an expert in architecture & computer science tutoring, assignment help, thesis and dissertation assistance for A-level to doctorate level students.
I like interaction, so I like getting my students involved in the sessions by asking relevant questions to make them think and come up with creative solutions. My teaching methods involve creating real-life case studies to help explain and buttress the concepts I am teaching.
I am a registered and licensed architect, registered and licensed real estate broker, technologist, Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) Manager, Building Information Modelling (BIM) Manager, ARCHICAD expert & IT Specialist. I am passionate, determined, fiery, with executive skills, born leader, impulsive, headstrong, opinionated, driven, ambitious.
* Solibri power user and can utilize Solibri Rulesets Library.
* ARCHICAD modeler and power user, architectural and MEPF.
* Effective communication and presentation skills.
* Leadership and management skills.
* Strategic thinking.
* Creative thinking.
* Technology mind-set.
* MEP Modeling skills.
* Rendering skills.
* GDL programming skills.
* Web & Mobile App Dev
* Database Design
* Networking & Security
I am also an academic researcher, writer & tutor. I provide academic editing for students aspiring to ace there essays, assignments, final year projects, masters, dissertations and PhD thesis.
* Ateneo Center for Continuing Education, Ateneo Professional Schools Bldg. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines — Leadership and Management Development Program, February 2017 to May 2017
* Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, Intramuros, Manila City, Philippines — Bachelor of Science in Architecture, 1992 to 1998
* Manuel L. Quezon High School, Sta. Cruz, Manila City, Philippines — Secondary Schools, 1988 to 1992
* University of Santo Tomas, España, Manila City, Philippines — Primary Schools, 1982 to 1988
VIRTUSAL DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION TEAM HEAD — MARCH 2008-PRESENT
* Heads the company’s Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) Team, that uses Solibri Model Checker and checks the quality of the virtual building model. Uses Library of Solibri Rulesets to check quality of the model.
* Heads the company’s fifth pillar, its Technology - with three groups; Virtual Design & Construction (VDC), Building Information Modeling (BIM), and Aidea Software Development. Explores different software, creates standards, and cascades in the entire office.
* Former entire office Building Information Modeling (BIM) Manager - leads 7 Studio BIM Managers and 7 Assistant Studio BIM Managers, creates standards, modeling procedures, BIM Execution Plans, and cascades in the entire office.
* Former project team member, power-user of ARCHICAD, GDL Programmer, MEP Modeler, Solibri Rule-setter, for high-rise projects.
* Major achievement: Aidea, Inc. Employee of the Year — 2015, awarded March 2016
* Basic Revit Architecture knowledge and skills.
He is a dedicated tutor. I recommend him
An experienced IT professional you can trust to deliver excellent result.
Excellent tutor. I recommend him
Godofredo is a professional with great enthusiasm for what he does. I highly recommend him.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algorithms lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, ICT lessons for all!
Taking further maths lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|