I offer private tutorship in management studies related areas (i.e. Business, Accounting, Financial Management, Marketing, Communication and Strategy) that is tailored to the specific need, study level and learning pace of each individual to help you achieve your desired goal.
I do teaching and training on a professional, informal and Not-For-Profit basis but new to offering private tutorship to students however that is not a limiting factor because i have a wealth of knowledge and experience that will benefit you.
There is flexibility on the pre-set rates because tutorship is tailored to student's specific need, learning pace and study level.
● Ability to take initiative and exercise good judgement
● Ability to interpret and communicate financial information to non-financial users
● Strong analytical skills
● Excellent time management
● Change Management
● Attentive to detail
● Able to critically assess business issues and identify viable solutions
● Ability to compile and present information
● Ability to develop and implement new procedures
● Able to communicate effectively at all levels
● Organisational and prioritisation skills
● Strategic thinking
● Problem solving
● Ability to inspire and motivate
● Year end accounts and dealing with internal and external auditors
● VAT return preparation and submission
● Petty Cash Control
● Budget and expenditure monitoring and variance analysis
● Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Receivable and credit control
● Payroll in relation to management accounts
● Agreement of Balances, Month end closure and reporting
● Accruals and Prepayments
● Balance sheet control account reconciliation in relation to management accounts
● Annual budgetary reconciliation & Budget holders meetings
● Bank reconciliations, General ledger management
● Financial analysis and control
● Financial management
● Office and Team Management
● Strategic Business Consulting, strategic formulation and implementation
● Business Process Modelling
● Business Management
● Business Development
● Operational Management
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
●MSc Strategic Business Management
●Associate Certified Global Management Accountant (CIMA)
●Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (CIM)
●Group Diploma in Marketing (LCCIEB)
● DLG Strategic Consultancy Limited (Jan 2016 to Present ) Strategic Business Management Consultant / Director
● South London Commissioning Support Unit (Apr 2013 to Sep 2014) Financial Analyst
● Flora’s Divine Creations Limited (Oct 2012 to Dec 2016) Director
● NHS South East London Cluster (Apr 2011 to Mar 2013) Primary Care Analyst
● NHS Greenwich (Aug 2010 to Mar 2011) Financial Accountant
● NHS Greenwich via Venn Group (Dec 2009 to Jul 2010) Assistant Financial Accountant
● Air Ghana Limited (Sep 2008 to Jan 2009) Credit Controller
● West Middlesex University Hospital (Aug 2009 to Nov 2009) Finance Assistant
● ECOM Recruitment (Nov 2007 to Aug 2008) Credit Controller
● Olvla Letta Limited (Jan 2007 to Sep 2012) Director
● Arbinet-Thexchange Limited (Sep 2006 to Sep 2007) Office Administrator
● West Middlesex University Hospital (Mar 2005 to Feb 2006) Booking Administrator (CORC)
● Air Ghana Limited (Nov 2004 to Feb 2005) Acting Operations Manager
● Jones Lang LaSalle (Dec 2003 to Sep 2004) Collation Clerk (Client Accounts)
● West Middlesex University Hospital (Oct 2002 to Dec 2003) Clerical Officer (Health Records Department)
● West Middlesex University Hospital (Oct 2002 to Sep 2003) Clerical Officer (Radiology Department)
● Air Ghana Limited (Feb 1999 to Jul 2002) Assistant Operations Manager & Loadmaster
PART – TIME & VOLUNTARY & CHARITABLE ROLES HELD
● PalmTrees Charity (Jun 2017 to Present) Founder
● Flora’s Divine Creations (Jan 2016 to Present) Chief Executive Officer
● Oasis Care & Training Agency (Sep 2015 to Present) Care Worker
● Princess Frederica CofE Primary School (Jan 2015 to May 2015) Work experience in school financial management
● Alzheimer’s Society Initiative (July 2014 to Present) Dementia Friend
● Alzheimer’s Society Initiative (July 2014 to Dec 2016) Dementia Champion
● South East Ghana Methodist Association (Mar 2014 to Present) Treasurer
● Umbrella from Woman to Woman (Oct 2009 to Sep 2010) Accountant
● South West Essex Community Services (May 2009 to Aug 2009) Volunteer Management Accounts Assistant
My name is Regina Huagie and am presently a regional coordinator for special needs in Ghana and also the founder of dansoman special school and the CEO of SNAP4GH. I have know Flora since 1992 both on personal and official levels. I am a complete believer in her abilities as an effective tutor. I have always known her to posses a plethora of leadership and mentorship qualities that make her a trustworthy tutor at anytime. I strongly recommend her.
Flora is conscientious and diligent in her work. I believe these key qualities underlining trustworthiness as it means she will deliver per her promise.
I have known Flora for the past 4 years both in professional and social capacity. She is goal-oriented, passionate and fantastic coach. Flora has a unique technique in teaching and knowledge transfer. She is charismatic, flexible, excellent communication skills, motivator and impactful. She is trustworthy and a good influence on teaching and learning. Highly recommended!
management lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest marketing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, financial management lessons for all!
Taking business strategy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£40|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£400|