I base my classes on interacting with authentic German-language sources such as stories, videos, articles and news broadcasts. I place a lot of focus on speaking, with the aim to improve students' confidence and oral ability. I offer lessons to anyone up to A-Level standard who is looking to improve their written and spoken German as well as aural and reading comprehension skills.
Cancellation policy: if you cancel within 24 hours you will still have to pay 50% of the cost of the session. Depending on where you live I may ask you to contribute to travel costs.
I am a native English speaker studying towards a BA in German and Spanish. I have worked and studied in German-speaking countries and I have a C1/1 level certificate from the University of Vienna, verifying that I have a high level of German.
- An A-grade in A-Level German
- C1/1 certificate in German from the University of Vienna (CEFR scale)
- Ongoing: BA in German and Spanish
- I have experience of teaching, specifically teaching music theory to primary school children.
- I completed an internship at a firm in Munich in summer 2016
- I took part in a month-long summer course in Vienna in summer 2017
- I have been studying German for eight years.
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written expression - german lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||£120|