- Hourly rate £35
- Response Time 20h
- Number of students 4
Study flute with an experienced teacher and performer! Also available: piano, recorder, piccolo, Irish whistle, and music theory lessons.
- at their home
- By webcam
About the lesson
- To enjoy music-making.
- To encourage excellence in technique.
- Exams are at student's own choice.
- To challenge, to inspire, to have fun!
- For Music Theory lessons, I encourage studying within the context of discovering exciting new music.
- Resources, articles, music recommendations available for all students.
- Wind instruments
- All Levels
If 5/10 lessons are booked in advance, rate is cheaper at £32/hour.
I am a highly experienced piano and flute teacher, seeking eager and hard-working students.
- Hallé Orchestra, BBC Philharmonic, BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra, Royal Northern Sinfonia, Welsh National Opera Orchestra, English Symphony Orchestra.
- Over ten years experience of teaching privately in the UK, Germany and Belgium.
- Has worked with educational bodies such as One Education, Live Music Now, and Xaverian College.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in contact!
My son Louis just loved to have lessons with Sarah!
Based on her experience, she finds it’s efficient and more interesting for Louis that she divides each lesson into few blocks ( e.g. time to play the game to learn the words, time to study the phonics , time to read the books, time to…)
It’s the student-oriented way to teach and she observes what’s the best for the student and adapt the way of teaching to have the most optimum outcome.
Mama of louis
I have known Sarah since 2013 where we worked on a community music project in Manchester Children’s Hospital together. We have since performed together on numerous occasions.
Sarah works extremely hard and this pays dividends in both her teaching and performing careers- which has led to numerous performing and learning opportunities, both in the UK and abroad.
She is calm, patient, and incredibly easy to get along with. She creates an excellent rapport with children and adults alike whilst maintaining professional yet friendly relationships with ease.
I have worked with Sarah for 6+ years in our flute and harp duo, Meridiem. Sarah is an extremely talented musician who always performs to the highest level. She has a friendly, upbeat demeanour, is very patient in teaching settings and ensures that lessons are enjoyable. Additionally Sarah is very organised.
View more recommendations
- 5h: £160
- 10h: £320