I teach in the same way that I would teach my own family members; at a good pace, and this honesty is very important to me because it is what I would expect if I was looking for a teacher.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Business Management
- How much do you charge?
£55 per hour for a one-to-one lesson
Most students take a weekly lesson for an hour unless they are close to the exams.
- Where do you teach?
I tutor at our home in Cove, Farnborough. My students come from both private and state schools, and they come from the surrounding areas including Camberley, Fleet, Farnham, Bagshot, Ascot, Guildford, Four Marks, Church Crookham, Wokingham, and Godalming.
- When are you available?
Weekdays- late afternoon
Weekends- All day
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Most of my students are GCSE, A-Levels and university students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE Maths, Business studies and Economics
A-Level Maths, Business studies and Economics
University- Business Management / Business studies and Economics
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I have students who go back to university and take lessons over Skype as and when they get stuck.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
From experience I know that finding the right tutor can be a painful exercise. The easiest way to resolve this is to try a lesson because without trying it is very difficult to reach a decision based on a profile picture.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been tutoring for over 6 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a member of the Lions Club, and also a mentor to a young entrepreneur in Africa who is looking to start her own business.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Most of my students take weekly lessons.
Some students do come in last minute before the exams and they take block lessons in a week.
A few students take lessons during their holidays to get ahead of the class.
• Business Management degree
• DBS checked
• Lions club
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business studies lessons for all!
Taking marketing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|