There are two tutors in our house. Both myself and my sister teach. Most of our students come from referrals and some from online. Some of our students travel up to 40 miles since we have a unique teaching style and most importantly the lessons are action packed.
We specialise in Economics, Maths and Business.
I have a Business management degree and MBA and my sister Economics.
Where do you teach?
- We tutor at our home in Cove, Farnborough. Our students come from both private and state schools.
When are you available?
-Weekdays- late afternoon
-Weekends- All day
Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Primary school, GCSE, A-Levels and university students.
From experience I know that finding the right tutor can be a painful exercise. The easiest way to resolve this, is to try a lesson because without trying it is very difficult to reach a decision based on a profile picture and description.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been tutoring for over 6 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a member of the Lions Club, and also a mentor to a young entrepreneur in Africa who is looking to start her own business.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Most of my students take weekly lessons.
Some students do come in last minute before the exams and they take block lessons in a week.
A few students take lessons during their holidays to get ahead of the class.
• Business Management degree
• DBS checked
• Lions club
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business studies lessons for all!
Taking marketing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|