Whether you need to pass IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL or any of the Cambridge exams I can guarantee results. With over 10 years experience I am a qualified native speaker (born in Cambridge), and have been teaching teaching EFL for many years!
I have told every lever, and every nationality that you can think of. 100s of students have achieved their goals with my help. Whether you want to go to a British or American university, need to pass First Certificate or Advanced for working reasons I can help!
September 2015 – Present Foment Formacio – EFL Teacher
- EFL Teacher from A1 to C2 level teaching unemployed, and work-sponsored students general, business and tourist English as a foreign language.
- Creating my own schemes and work and customised exams for Foment formacio. A non-profit organisation that works with local government and businesses.
December 2014 – July 2015 The British School of Barcelona – Primary Teacher
- Maternity Cover for teacher’s non-contact time from early years through to KS2 in the British Curriculum.
- Contributed to various extra-curricular activities outside of teaching time.
My core timetable consisted of literacy classes to non-native speakers using the Read, Write inc. system at KS1/2 level.
September 2012 – December 2014 London Language Centre (Barcelona, Spain) – EFL Teacher
- EFL Teacher at established Barcelona language academy responsible for Cambridge exams, TOEIC, TOEFL, and delivering engaging lessons to Primary and Secondary school students, as well as adults.
- Allowed me to gain experience in mono-lingual classes, and gain valuable experience teaching KS1-KS3 aged children.
March 2011 – August 2012 Regent College (Cambridge, UK) – EFL Teacher
- EFL teacher including IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, CAE, FCE exam preparation at reputed Cambridge language school.
- Delivering engaging and interesting lessons to multi-national classes of mixed levels and ages.
September 2010 – September 2011 Kip McGrath Education Centre (Cambridge, UK) - Teacher
- Working as a teacher educating students who require extra help outside of school particularly in English and Maths.
- Many students had particular learning difficulties, and learner differentiation was important to this role.
July 2008 – September 2010 Embassy CES (Cambridge, UK) – English Teacher
- Taught English to students ranging from 15-50 at well-reputed language school in Cambridge for 3 summers whist studying for PGCE, and working at Secondary school.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest IELTS lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, TOEFL lessons for all!
Taking TOEIC lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£25|