I work with busy working professionals looking for an online English language class that is qualified, experienced and validated.
Do you think you may lose a job opportunity resulting in putting your dreams on hold by making less money, bills piling up, and your boss questioning your professional abilities? A possible cut in hours that may result in losing your car, house, and your family. Being at risk of losing a well-balanced life style, freedom, time, money and start from zero.
I offer you the freedom to study on your own time face to face with a certified professional who will easily help you acquire the necessary language skills to make more money. Have a one on one English conversation to feel the quality of your investment. You want the opportunity to put your knowledge into practice and I am here now to make that happen.
The rate may vary based on the student's needs and levels.
- 12 years of teaching experience.
- Multilevel Grammar, Reading and Speaking.
- Curriculum Development.
- Classroom Technology.
- Life and success Coaching.
- Curriculum Design & Development
- Differentiated Instruction
- Cooperative Learning
- Student-Centered Learning
- Multicultural Awareness
- Student Assessment
- Provide instruction and assistance to Adults.
- Develop lesson plans to instruct ESL, and Citizenship.
- Motivate adults to do their best regardless of their language barriers.
I am a self-directed, enthusiastic individual with a passionate commitment to children/adult development and learning experience. I am skilled in the design of challenging and innovative activities that address the diverse interests and needs of students. Possess outstanding communication skills, presents information in a variety of ways, emphasizing relevance of material to the world beyond the requirements. Active team member who effectively collaborates with all levels of staff members and establishes quality relationships with people.
Instructor College of the Sequoias, Visalia CA 2008-present
Instructor Proteus Inc., Visalia CA. 2006-2017
• Provide instruction and assistance to Adults.
• Develop lesson plans to instruct ESL, and Citizenship.
• Motivate adults to do their best regardless of their language barriers.
Teacher Aid MNI-CORPS, Sacramento, CA 2002-2005
• Provided extra assistance to teachers and motivated students.
• Instructed students who struggled in math, writing, and reading comprehension. EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
: • Associate in Arts - Liberal Studies, College of the Sequoias.
• Bachelors of Arts - Spanish, University of California, Davis.
• Master of Education: English as a Second Language
• Curriculum Design & Development
• Differentiated Instruction
• Cooperative Learning
• Student-Centered Learning
• Multicultural Awareness
• Student Assessment
REFERENCES: References will be provided upon request.
oral expression - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£21||£21|
|5 hours||Not available||£105||£105|
|10 hours||Not available||£211||£211|