I am a long experienced English teacher who's native language is Arabic. I have a university degree and Educational Qualification diploma to teach English to primary and secondary students, as well as Arabic language to all levels. I use all modern teaching strategies to get the best results. A friendly teaching atmosphere with serious work .Recently, I registered at the General Teaching Council Of Scotland and I am a PVG member.
A long Experience teacher of more than 25 years, dealing with gifted students and also those who have learning difficulties. We together pass the way of learning in a friendly atmosphere to get the best results. Success is our only choice.
-Bachelor of English Literature from Damascus University.
- Diploma in Educational Qualification at Lattakia University.
- Recently have been confirmed that I had completed teacher education as follows: Diploma in Educational Efficiency and A Bachelor of Arts in Literary from the General Teaching Council for Scotland.
This means that I meet the Academic study criteria for registration in Secondary Education (TESOL).
Workshops at the American School in Damascus.
- Workshops in different teaching techniques in the Kingdom of Saudi
- IT courses.
- One year course in Integrating Technology in Teaching.
- Courses in Cooperative Learning Strategies.
- Courses in making tests.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|