I have twenty years of experience of teaching children and teenagers Drama and LAMDA in schools. I teach with fun, passion and dedication, enabling my students to achieve the best exam grades and audition success for Drama Schools.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Acting and Drama, and all LAMDA exams. I also teach Public Speaking and Speaking of Verse and Poetry.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have an Arts Degree and a Post Graduate Certificate of Education in Drama and English.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home.
If you live nearby in Walton, Ashford, Sunbury or Staines, I may be able to come to your house. The rate for this is £38 per hour for a home visit.
- When are you available?
I am available throughout the week and weekends, but this varies, at times, according to my examining timetable.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Age 8 and above.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
LAMDA Exams: From Introductory level to Bronze, Silver and Gold Medal (Worthy of UCAS points)
Speaking of Verse and Poetry
Speaking in Public
- Do you have a personal message for students?
You can do it!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught GCSE and A Level Drama. I have also been Head of LAMDA at two Independent Schools and worked as a Tutor for Stagecoach.
I am currently an Examiner for LAMDA.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Leicester University (BA Hons)
Reading University (PGCE)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I am currently preparing two students for Drama School Auditions.
I am tutoring school age pupils in Public Speaking (various grades) and Speaking of Verse and Poetry.
• BA Drama and Humanities. Leicester University
• PGCE (Secondary) Drama and English
• Updated DBS certificate
• LAMDA Examiner
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|