I start each topic with a short history of how it came about, then I focus on the basic principles and most important researchers of this area. Once familiar with the main concepts I will add some interesting and/or contradicting ideas so you can really explore the topic and get to grips with it from many angles.
I am a recent Psychology graduate and have been studying Psychology for 5 years and tutoring for 6 years. I have mainly given one-on-one tutorials to students in whichever subjects they needed help and I can teach you excellent analytical skills, critical thinking, methods of reading scientific journals and how to write amazing essays.
I am a meticulous, hard-working student excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. My previous hospitality experience rapidly improved my effectiveness, time management as well as my self-determination. During my final year at Durham I was elected as captain of a Team Durham Women’s Lacrosse team, which has taught me conflict resolution on and off the pitch, alongside initiative and leadership skills. Since my internship at Unipart I have continuously improved my written verbal skills. My position on the Welfare team at Durham taught me tolerance, mental health first aid and effective communication skills.
The Cellar Door Durham
● Gained a great knowledge about wines and spirits and have been bar trained.
● Resolved complaints from guests by listening to issues and notifying restaurant manager.
● Acquired a cohesive knowledge of the monthly changing menu so that I could advise customers regarding allergies, dietary needs and special requests.
● Stocked newly delivered inventory in storage, kitchen and food stations.
● Adhered to quality expectations and standards.
● Welcomed guests with personable attitude and a smile.
● Researched and updated all required materials needed for the firm.
● Created a range of wellbeing events within the company to encourage healthier lifestyle choices of employees.
● Expanded the company website by updating awards, projects and current issues.
● Assisted various business groups with document organisation and dissemination during acquisition.
I am a keen sportswoman and love playing Women’s Lacrosse. In addition, I have a passion for rowing, in a team or in a sculling boat. I have also completed Ballet at Grade 8, and Piano at Grade 8. I am currently learning to play the cello alongside my academic interests of pursuing a career in Law.
• Team leadership
• Fluent in German
• Microsoft Office expertise
• Strong verbal communication
• Extremely organised
• Problem solving
• Budgeting and finance
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|