I always aim to offer a personalized approach to tutoring based on the levels of students. Students range from all economic and racial backgrounds as well as from the ages of 6 to 70. Lesson structure depends on the number of students and topics with which students need help. My methodology is to empower students with the confidence and skills to achieve their full potential.
I have taught high school maths and tutored maths, French, Spanish, and English for multiple years. I completed my Political Science degree at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and my Masters in Business Administration at the University of Liverpool and have tutored online and in person businesses and economics courses. I have led group and individual tutoring sessions for over a hundred students.
EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE Sep. 2008—Present
CEO Los Angeles, CA & Liverpool, UK
• Business expertise: tutor various online business mathematics courses for university programs
• Tutor: support students in elementary, middle, & high school mathematics including test prep
• Languages: teach English, French & Spanish to 12-65 year old students with personalized methods
APPLE Sep. 2014—Present
Specialist Santa Monica, CA & Liverpool, UK
• Business support: make company introductions & link revenue to corporate accounts
• Client relationships: earned promoter trophy for outstanding customer service in sales team
YOUTH FOOTBALL (SOCCER) CLUBS Nov. 2014—Aug. 2015
Head Coach Los Angeles, CA
• Immediate results: coached Hawkins High School to LA play-offs & top 50 U-18 Downtown Club
TEACH FOR AMERICA Jun. 2012—Jun. 2014
High School Math Teacher East Los Angeles, CA
• Award-winning: member of Centre of the Year working in East L.A. high school
• Influential: motivated challenging students in recovery program to 80% exit exam proficiency
TROPE & DECAROLIS LAW FIRM Feb. 2012—Jun. 2012
Legal Assistant West Los Angeles, CA
• Self-starter: delivered projects for law firm like “paperless office” & deposition notices
• Attention to detail: redacted confidential documents & personally assisted partner as needed
UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL, Liverpool, UK Sep. 2015—Dec. 16
MBA, Football Industries Merit
LOYOLA MARYMOUT UNIVERSITY (LMU), Los Angeles., CA Sep. 2012—May 2013
Math Teaching Credential GPA: 3.75
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA Sep. 2008—Jun. 2011
Political Science BA (International Relations), Sports Management & Marketing GPA: 3.5
DEERFIELD ACADEMY, Deerfield, MA & SCHOOL YEAR ABROAD, France Sep. 2004—Jun. 2008
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|