My teaching method is generally tailored to each student’s needs; whether it requires mentoring, drama, real life examples or step by step guidance, I am happy to fulfil my student’s needs by listening to their needs and adapting accordingly.
I am a Compliance adviser in a global financial services firm. I have a masters in law and completed the LPC
2015- 2017University of Law London:
MSc Law and Business Management - Commendation
Legal Practice Course Diploma - Commendation
2009-2013 Brunel University:
LLB Law (2.1)
2007-2009 George Monoux College: A Levels in Law, English and Psychology.
2002-2007Rush Croft School:
9 GCSEs at grades A*-B including English and Maths
Compliance Operations Adviser February 2018 – Present: Canada Life Limited
• Second line compliance monitoring
• Oversight of conflicts of interest
• Assisting with staff training and development and monitoring completion of training courses as well as reporting on completion rates to various committees
• Logging and reporting on compliance, data protection and code of conduct breaches
• Reporting on complaints MI
• Providing support in preparing reports for the Audit and Risk Committees as well as taking minutes at some committee meetings
• Preparing and submitting approved persons applications via the FCA Connect system
• Preparing and submitting regulatory returns via the FCA GABRIEL system
• Assisting the business in conducting Privacy Impact Assessments
• Reviewing and developing various business processes
• Reviewing annual policy attestations and working with the business to ensure adherence to policies
• Completing compliance monitoring for various areas of the business
• Maintenance of the Corporate Compliance intranet site
• Involvement in various projects and workstreams including SM&CR, IDD and Modern Slavery Act
Compliance Officer Jan 2017 – February 2018: Cubit Insurance Limited
• First line compliance monitoring and quality assurance
• Ensuring all policies comply with FCA regulation
• Keeping up to date with compliance regulation
• Ensuring all staff members receive up to date compliance training
• File auditing
• Call auditing and monitoring
• Sanction Screening
• Quarterly meeting with compliance consultant to insure company is FCA compliant in all aspects of the business
• Completing FCA training courses and attending seminars
• Responsible for all FCA training and staff CPD records
Branch Manager October 2011 – February 2018: Cubit Insurance Limited
• Processing new business, renewals and mid-term adjustments for existing customers
• Running new quotes and recognising risk when placing new business
• Preparing an advised sale based on client’s demands and needs
• Writing delegated authority premiums
• Providing highest level of customer service
• Customer care
• Handling all complaints
• Clean track record of complaints
• Liaising with underwriters
• Diary management
• Banking, accounts reconciliation and problem solving
• Reporting to the business directors on sales, progress and targets
• Dealing with insurer remittance statements and queries
• Staff management and task delegation
• Use of SSP database
• Out of hours claims handling for two branches
• Credit control - making sure all client premiums are received, corresponding with clients on defaulting payments, ensuring insurer remittances are paid promptly
Amina is a friendly and supportive tutor who ensures that she offers all the help that one requires. Every lesson has been well prepared and the contents and materials are very carefully selected. Her lessons are always productive and efficient.
It was lovely to have somebody explain everything properly and multiple times if needed. Going right back to the basics to ensure everything was covered and understood was brilliant! Further more I can Assure you that It is refreshing to have something explained from somebody's perspective who has a background in the subject that you are currently studying and also has a Masters in it.
I highly recommend Amina
I can confirm that Amina is a trustworthy tutor as she is more than capable to use her knowledge of law to teach students. Amina has the required qualities; of a high standard to tutor others. She is professional in what she teaches and holds a masters in Law and therefore Amina is familiar with any difficulties that may occur within the stubject. Amina is supportive and a friendly individual.
criminal law lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business law lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, law general lessons for all!
Taking graduate diploma in law lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|