- I love teaching others, especially science. I focus a lot on teaching from practice. Students often need examples and problems to visualise the content.
- Through my teaching method I spend time looking for extra resources to help students. I also read into the syllabus and the requirements of the subject to make sure I am helping and teaching them exactly what they need.
- Working through an example helps the student understand the concepts and how to apply them to other situations and problems.
- I focus a lot on giving different perspectives and methods as well as tackling questions from the root of the knowledge needed.
I am a current biochemistry student at the University of Glasgow, I have a strong background in chemistry and biology as well as a great interesting in teaching and helping others to learn.
- I've tutored lower grade students helping them with their coursework and I've always seen success after.
- I lived abroad for most of my teenage years in an English speaking country, I've learnt biology and chemistry in English in an international school and have a broad knowledge of students necessities.
- I am able to help with A levels, GSCEs, Scottish higher and advanced higher as well as IB qualifications.
I am an undergraduate biochemistry student with a focus on teaching and education.
- Teach up to final high school year levels
- Tackle the subject from what the student is confused about and doesn't understand. Use the resources given by the school to make it easier.
- Find my own resources and do my own research to be able to explain the best I can to students and give them enough practice so they can learn by themselves.
Perfect! Extremely enthusiastic and passionate about the subject taught. Knows how to explain difficult things in an easy and understanding way.
A very motivated student with great capacities.
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school science lessons for all!
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|