Your wedding dance should be a moment to fully enjoy, not something to stress about on such an important day. Whether you're a total beginner or a pro, there's a beautiful dance ready to be choreographed for you. I will make a dance that is easy to remember and beautiful to watch, tailored to your wishes.
We will start from the song (or songs if you're looking for a mash up, as I can edit your music as you like), I'll show you a few examples of styles to gage your taste, so the dance can be everything you imagine it to be. Learning and rehearsing your dance will be fun and relaxed!
I’m an experienced dancer and dance teacher. I have a BA(Hons) and MA in Contemporary Dance from London Contemporary Dance school and regularly teach ballet and contemporary dance. I have a lot of partner work experience, and I choreograph and teach wedding dances.
- Dance City (2019): Beginners ballet 16+, ballet 55+
- Start 2 Finish (2019): PE dance and afternoon dance and gymnastics clubs in Primary Schools. South Shields
- London School of Rovereto (summer 2016&2018): English as a foreign language to 6-14 years old students in Italy. North Italy
- Dance City (2018): Contemporary dance. Participants aged 7-60. Newcastle and Sunderland
- Fertile Ground Dance Company (2018): Primary and secondary schools residencies and curtain raiser choreography Participants aged 6-14. North East of England
- Lost in Translation (2017): Creative dance in schools, creative movement workshops. Participants aged 6-80. Santiago de Chile and Newcastle
- North East Dance Company (2017): Contemporary, nursery ballet. Participants aged 3-15. Shiremoor
- Hawthorn Primary School (2017): Creative dance after school club. Participants aged 6-9. Newcastle
- balletLORENT (2015-2016): Snow White themed workshops. Participants aged 6-9. All over the UK
- The Place (2014-2016): Classes and courses cover teacher. Ballet, contemporary. Participants aged 15-40. London
- CAT The Place (2013-2015): Teacher assistant. Ballet, contemporary, creative. Participants Aged 13-18. London
- I am 8 (2019): by Sally Marie. Wales tour.
- Shoelace Express (Fall 2018): by myself and Katherine Whale. Circulate event, FRESH North East, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Erimus (2018): by Robby Graham, Southpaw Dance Company production. Middlesborough Town Hall.
- Fully Grounded (03-07/2018): by Robby Graham and Regina Wielingen, Fertile Ground production. North East England tour.
- Lost in Translation (Spring 2017): by myself and Adam Russell. Santiago de Chile and Newcastle.
- Snow White (2015-2016): by Liv Lorent, balletLORENT production. Extensive UK tour.
- Millionfish (Summer 2016): by Lizzie J Klotz. Dance film.
- I am 8 (2015): by Sally Marie. The Place Theatre, Lilian Baylis Theatre, London.
- Polaris (2014): by Crystal Pite. Sadler’s Wells Theatre, London.
- MA (2015-2017): Distinction, balletLORENT apprentice, London Contemporary Dance School, UK.
- BA(Hons) (2012-2015): First Class, London Contemporary Dance School, UK.
modern dance lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ballroom dance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, waltz lessons for all!
Taking swings lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|