I am a very friendly and bubbly person who loves to lend a helping hand for anyone who is struggling with academics within school (lower education), exams or even anyone who needs a helping hand with school trips.
I have sufficient knowledge in areas regarding learning disabilities, and can offer a strong support and method for tackling issues with learning processes. I understand how difficult it is to show and reach your full potential with certain aspects of studies.
My aim is to help make learning easier and to find a method for learning, or to offer a helping hand where needed.
I have baby-sitted on a number of occasions for family relatives, cousins and family friends. I also have a younger brother in secondary school currently. In terms of outside experience, I have volunteered for the Holiday clubs in at the local Church which included a number of responsibilities and activities for the children.
As for tutoring, I have only just started with tutoring, but throughout my educational time I have applied for mentoring positions within my student years. I have also directed revision classes at my College between students. These revision groups lead to positive outcomes within our exams from B's to A grade work.
I have also helped my brother with his general academics at school, including applying it to his exams.
Since beginning education at University, I received a job position of a College Student Mentor for individual Colleges around Lancashire. I received two schools to mentor, offering advice, information and opportunities. As a result many students have decided to progress with their studies at university, or found a career path that suits them.
Degree – 2016
Richard Huish College
A2/ AS Level– 2014 – June 2016
EPQ - A*
Law - C
Psychology - A
English Language - B
Dance - B
Japanese Enrichment - PASS - beginner level certificate
Uffculme School Academy
GCSE – 2009-2014 (Achieved As and Bs)
• Japanese enrichment at college and outside studies of Mandarin (beginner)
• Self-teaching - Korean, Cantonese
• Intercambio buddy for Lancaster University – supporting international students
• Ran 10k for the Race4Life fundraiser
• Supported fundraisers at school
• Volunteered for Hemyock’s Holiday Club
• Acted as a school prefect in 2013-14
• Attended and performed in Uffculme School dance performance - group choreography.
• Completed the schools ‘Uffculme Challenges’
• IT skills and cyber bully mentor
• Completed an Extended Project Qualification
• Achieved top sales assistant
• Take part in socials – Aerobics, Dance, Thai Boxing, Kick Boxing, Law Society
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest school support lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school coaching lessons for all!
Taking methodology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|