My preferred teaching method is by going slow and into detail as this is more understandable and easier for students to keep up with. I also like to keep a positive atmosphere as the moods of students should be always uplifted as they are keen to learn when they feel calm and happy as well as relaxed especially through such a tough period. Deadlines and rulings are important to me too as students should understand what is expected of them too. I also like to use my own resources where I create them or use examples of my own work to help students. Finally, appreciation and consideration are two important factors to me. I like to appreciate students on what they have managed to do even if it does not exceed expectation I understand that seeing effort put in is more important as trying should never be overlooked. Being a young student myself this is what I would have liked during my years of secondary education.
My name is Khaleesah, I am a university student within Bradford University. English Literature is one of my favourite subjects to learn and teach to others. In my GCSE's I scored and 8 and I studied this subject as an A-Level too. During the pandemic I taught my younger brother how to understand and annotate extracts and I also provided him with my own resources to help him further.
Cancellation must be at least two day prior to the lesson. Cancellation has no fee.
Undergraduate student with superior skills in communication, teamwork, and management. Eager to bring value to companies’ establishment through hard work and commitment to quality. Offering demonstrated success in administration roles through work experience. Background includes experiencing a working world environment and building a successful career. Research-driven and highly organized worker bringing articulate communication skills and strong attention to detail. Dedicated, responsible and eager to grow more abilities whilst improving present skills have further whilst maintaining a happy positive environment.
Education & qualifications
Feversham Academy – Predicted Grades 2020
Feversham Academy – Dates Attended (September 2013 – July 2018)
o GCSE English Literature
o GCSE English Language
Placements and projects
Work Experience (July 2016)- Westminster Church of England Primary School
• Role within the school was to assist staff teaching students within year 5 for a week, as well as staff I had a responsibility to observe the pupils and help them with their work
• Supported student learning objectives through personalized and small group assistance.
• Received excellent feedback from the teachers Work Placement
• Completed and filed all necessary paperwork for classroom activities, including milk count sheets and registration.
• Assisted teachers with supervision and care of group of 30 children.
• Delivered personalized educational, behavioural, and emotional support to pupils with lower abilities
• Set up visual aids, equipment and classroom displays to support teacher's lesson delivery.
• Organized classroom materials to help teachers prepare for daily instruction and activities.
• Handed out classroom materials, like pencils, paints, and paper.
Work Placement (July 2019) 2 weeks- Optikal Eyecare
Optikal Eyecare: 2 weeks
• Broken frames missed appointments or rescheduled appointments.
• Communicating with my supervisor contributing towards effective teamwork.
• Evidence of feedback from both organizations available on request.
• Worked well with patients, staff, and manufacturer representatives to carry out successful office- and patient-related work each day.
• Reviewed inventory levels to check frames and other materials, placed orders and restocked supplies to meet forecasted needs.
• Directed patients to exam rooms for initial evaluations and intake, including history, medication, and symptom documentation, to aide physicians with carrying out efficient appointments.
• Maintained excellent attendance record, consistently arriving to work on time.
• Kept work areas clean, organized, and safe to promote efficiency and team safety.
• Kept physical files and digitized records organized for easy updating and retrieval by authorized team members.
• Established therapeutic relationship with residents
Awards and recognition
Level 1 HEALTH AND SAFTEY IN A WORKPLACE– 2016
Passed work experience – 2016
Passed work experience- 2019
GCSE AQA QUALIFACTION CERTIFICATE- 2017
Team Leader in sports - 2018
english literature lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest creative writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|