I am a passionate, and tutor which wants the best for my students. I feel that everyone learns differently and it is important to cater my teaching style towards the student. Furthermore I put more emphasis on how a student learn and the techniques of learning rather than just teaching the syllabus.
I have not yet began tutoring, however I was an assistant tutor for 7 months, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I have taught a maximum of 4 students in a single class. Students I taught often enjoyed my methods and found it easy to learn.
Bournemouth University (2016 - Present) : Music & Sound Production
St Albans College (2014 - 2016): A-E A Level in Maths, Politics, Economics.
Buckingham College (2008 - 2012): 6As (Maths, Further Maths, English Language, French, ICT, Religious Studies) 5Bs (English Literature, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies) & D (History)
Best Recruit (2016 - Present): Waiter Duties, working in a team.
Excellence in Education (Feb 2015 - Aug 2015
• Teaching assistant.
• Taught children individually, providing further help.
PACTS: The Parliamentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety (Experience) [October 2014]
• Contributed to many office duties such as answering the phone and handling enquires.
• Composed a paper concerning the controversial Lobbying Bill outlining its effects and consequences to many organisations, developing my skills in primary and secondary research.
• Shadowed Mr. Barry Shearman, Labour MP for Huddersfield covering his daily activities.
Cancer Research (Voluntary) [Aug 2012 – March 2014]
• Assisted with handling of donated items
• Providing a quality customer service, developing my interpersonal skills through serving & assisting customers.
• Working the till and handling of cash
Zeta Analytical (Experience) [Early 2013]
• Worked part as a team to formulate, test and analyse drugs. I learnt to be precise and exhibited great attention to detail to ensure success when carrying out experiments.
• Ensuring quality control on medicines being tested, before drugs were certified.
Skills, Achievements & Interests
Grade 1-6 Piano, have a great passion for music and often compose music of my own.
Dev-Kishan would be a great tutor since he has a very patient approach to teaching, a skill I noticed when we worked together as teachers for a Saturday school. When working together he was excellent in communicating to both the students and parents during and after each lesson. This skill should help Dev build a strong rapport with both student and parent which will help each tutee progress well
Furthermore, he has excellent organisational skills and is always well prepared. This skill will benefit him when needing to plan sessions based on each student he has.
Dev is the kind of person who is always smiling and always put 100% into everything he is tasked with. This drive and determination should help Dev become a great and trustworthy tutor, and one that can really benefit students, parents, but also his own development.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|