I am studying Veterinary Medicine at the University of Surrey. I have a great passion for maths, having achieved A Level Mathematics at A*. My lessons are centred entirely around the pupils personal areas of weakness so they can really excel. By first teaching the fundamental skills needed, then allowing the pupil to practice exam style questions and recapping what has been learnt, pupils make the progress they need.
Although I have not been teaching for long, the few pupils I have worked with made excellent progress and succeeded in their studies. Previous work I have done has been at AS Level so am completely able to teach at any level up to AS.
I am a highly motivated young lady who is in my first year studying Veterinary Medicine at the University of Surrey. I am seeking part-time work while I am at university. I have acquired many skills from school, the Air Cadet Force and working with a local vet surgery as a volunteer for 4 years which I think are relevant for working for you.
• As the curriculum ambassador for Biology and Chemistry at my 6th Form I have acquired good communication skills. This role required me to liaise with both staff and students to organise events in the school such as open evenings and attending to visitors.
• In the Air Cadet Force I have risen to the rank of Flight Sergeant. This has given me both excellent leadership and teamwork skills. Here, I am also completing my Gold Duke of Edinburgh Award which needed dedication on my part for a long term commitment.
• I have regularly volunteered for my local vet surgery demonstrating that I am a reliable and hard working person.
The Green School
(2009 – 2016)
• AS Physics (AQA) – B
• Mathematics (Edexcel) – A*
• Biology (AQA) – B
• Chemistry (AQA) – B
• Mathematics (Edexcel) – A*
• Religious Studies (OCR), English Literature (AQA), Additional and Further Additional Science (AQA) – A
• Spanish (AQA), Art and Design (Edexcel) and Core Science (AQA) – B
• English Language (AQA) and Music (Edexcel) – C
• Extended Certificate Sport (Edexcel) – Distinction
• ICT Level 2 (Edexcel) – Pass
Air Training Corps
(2011 – present)
• Aviation Studies – Pass
Hobbies & Interests:
At Air Cadets I enjoy regularly going flying, gliding and target shooting and I have achieved a high level marksman badge. I often like to swim and go canoeing to keep healthy and am part of the netball team for my course at my university. I am keen on animal conservation and have spent a week at London Zoo for their Zoo Academy course.
• Mr Imran Hamidon (Director of 6th Form/ Assistant Headteacher) – (concealed information)
Jenessa is a determined being who does her best at making sure everything is understood thoroughly. She had helped me with my GCSE maths raising my grade from a C to an A.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|