I designed my class based on the student’s ability and interests. I can alter the course to fit your need and push your skill and limit to be better.
I always teach step by step and adding Art History lectures.
I am a contemporary art curator in Bangkok and Manchester, graduated Bachelor’s degree in Visual art and Printmaking.
I have experience part-time teaching international students in Thailand and curates numerous art exhibitions with emerging Thai and international artists in Manchester.
All classes will run between 45 mins - 60 mins online as Covid-19 measures to help stop spreading the virus.
The first class is free of charge, the next class would charge 20£/h or could be negotiated due to the circumstances of each student.
2016 - 2017 - Master of Arts in Contemporary Curating, Manchester School of Art Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester.
2011 - 2016 - Bachelor of Fine Arts (Graphic Arts), Faculty of Painting, Sculpture and Graphic Arts, Silpakorn University, Bangkok(First Class Honour)
1997 - 2011 - Secondary Education and High School Certificate, Rajini School, Bangkok.
The Portico Library, Manchester, UK.
Exhibition and Event Assistant – Temporary Cover, February 2019 – Present
• Extending and diversifying the Library’s reach and impact by delivering its programme of public exhibitions, plus associated events, research projects and merchandise
• Collaborating with artists, producers, educators and communities to develop new ways to demonstrate the Library’s contemporary value and significance
• Contributing to the Library’s communication, social media, publicity and marketing
Kinjai Contemporary, Bangkok, Thailand.
Contemporary Art Curator, December 2018 – Present
Curate art exhibitions with emerging artists to be temporarily shown to the public.
• Responsible for selection, mentorship and curation of art exhibitions with Open call artists.
• Provide advice and additional art programme services to the Gallery management team.
Mahidol International College (MUIC) Salaya Campus, Nakornpathom, Thailand.
Part-Time Lecturer, September 2019 – December 2019
Lecturing under the Fine and Applied Arts Division and the Communication Design course in two subjects: Illustration and 2D Design Principles.
• Teaching students in their 1st and 4th year of design,
• Planning syllabus and provide critique for student’s works with co-lecturers.
Q-Advertising Co., Ltd, Nonthaburi, Thailand.
Freelance Content Curator, October 2018 – September 2019
Research and write content for Peace Operation Museum, Royal Thai Armed Forces Headquarters (RTARF)
• Roles included coordinating between Q-ads staff and Peace Operations Centre to create The Peace Operations Museum’s content, developing content in bilingual (Thai and English languages)
National Museum Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Restoration Project Coordinator, February 2018 – September 2018
Coordinate between National Museum Bangkok and a Private Company to restore and design exhibition rooms and Assist the Director on day-to-day duties.
• Responsible for outsourced collaborations.
• Bilingual guide for visitors.
• Manage public activities with the Educational team.
• Assist with managing the movement of the museum artifacts to off-site specialist and storage prior to having it returned in the new exhibition space.
Asia Triennial Manchester 2018, Manchester, UK.
Intern, October 2017- January 2018
Work as a Project Coordinator for Alnoor Mitha, Artistic Director of ATM
• Assistant to the Director holding events, general coordination between artists and writers regarding the exhibition.
Journey Festival ‘Museum Takeover day’ by ArtReach, Manchester, UK.
Volunteer, 7th October 2017
General assistant working in Manchester Museum for the ‘Museum Takeover day’
• Responsible as a staff operating VR tools and International Kite project activity(Virtual Kite flying) in a one-day activity as part of Journey Festival 2017 (4-14 October 2017)
Manchester School of Art, Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester, UK.
International Student Ambassador, April 2017 - September 2017
Mentoring and hosting social, creative sessions for newly enrolled International students
• Hosting, managing artistic events with the Student Ambassador Team, introducing new students to their courses and getting around the city of Manchester.
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, watercolor painting lessons for all!
Taking art school preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£35||£20|