As a certified yoga instructor as well as singing teacher, I like to combine these practices for a holistic approach to voice work.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
pop, classical, folk, soul, songwriting
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama Bmus (voice)
- How much do you charge?
£25 per hour
- Where do you teach?
Can teach at home in spacious living room, or can go to students homes, preferably if they have access to a piano/keyboard. This varies for songwriting or pop singing lessons as I can commute with a guitar for accompaniment.
Crystal Palace, Bexley, Croydon, Greenwich, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark
- When are you available?
Mon - Fri
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Any age -l from beginner to a high level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Available to Skype
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Singing is medicine for the soul!
- What kind of experience do you have?
1 year as private tutor
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama - with Adrian Thompson and Jeff Howard
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Sing for All That Malarkey opera quartet and Hot Shoes Function band
- Tell me about some of your current students.
"My lessons with Roly have been excellent. He is patient and fun, and by the end of our first lesson, he'd identified the areas that needed improvement and showed ways to strengthen them" - Calum Phillip - Student
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|