Hello my name is Wanda Herriman and I have taught in schools for over 20 years and now as Head of MFL. I would be delighted to help your children on a one to one or small group basis to improve their French at all levels from Primary to A level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
French A Level
French International Baccalaureate
French at KS2 and KS3
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a 2:1 Honours Degree in French and Greek and Roman Studies from Exeter University
and a PGCSE giving me Qualified Teacher Status
- How much do you charge?
£25 per Hour for one student
£35 per hour for two students
£45 per hour for 3 students
- Where do you teach?
At Home in Wollaston or surrounding area by negotiation
- When are you available?
4.30 onwards weekdays plus weekends and school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
5 to 18
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE and A level and International Baccalaureate
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
My teaching style is very friendly and I get excellent results from my students.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught for over 20 years at all levels from conversational French to GCSE, A Level and International Baccalaureate as well as GCSE English
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
General Teaching Council
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|