I base my classes around the following broad structure:
- Conversational start, discussion and greetings and catch up
- Recap of last lessons topics and vocabularly
- Introduction of a new grammar topic and practice
- Introduction of new vocabularly group
- Practice exercises using new grammar and vocabularly learnt
- Discussion around a weekly topic eg/ History, Current affairs, Arts, Sports etc - speaking practice
This structure is 100% adaptable to all levels and to the wishes of the learner. Should you need particular focus on one subject or aspect of language I can adapt to that, or if you should need extra help with homework I can do that too!
I grew up in Oxford, moved to London to study for a Ba in Social Anthropology at SOAS and graduated in July. I moved to Paris in September to learn French and teach English. I am moving back to the UK in January 2020 and hope to pursue more tutoring oppurtunities
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|