I like teaching by doing - not talking. Whether teaching web and graphic design, or basic computer use - I like to set challenges that will make you think but which are still possible for you to achieve. Imagination is the key!
Google Certified Innovator. UK fully-qualified teacher, fifteen years experience. 85% of my students achieved top grades at GCSE.
Two Masters Degrees; Cambridge University (Biological Anthropology), and Anglia Ruskin University (Creative Writing).
As a bonus - there's almost nothing I don't know about Google's Gsuite toolset!
Travel is £0.45/mile by Waze shortest route from Central Cambridge.
- BA Hons, 2:1, Biological Anthropology, Cambridge University
- MA, Biological Anthropology, Cambridge University
- UK QTS (GTP - PGCE equivalent), Cambridge University
- MA, Creative Writing, Cambridge Anglia Ruskin University
- Google Certified Innovator for Education - 2013
- 10 years experience as web designer and internet product designer
- Over 13 years experience as teacher, Deputy Head and Headteacher
basic computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest HTML lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, graphic design lessons for all!
Taking web development lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|