Structural approach method. This method the teaching is done nearly entirely in the target language. The learner is not allowed to use his or her mother tongue. Grammar rules are explained to a learner in broader language context. This method sees language as a complex of grammatical rules which are to be learned one at a time in a set order. So for example the verb "to be" is introduced and practised before the present continuous tense which uses "to be" as an auxiliary There is also emphasis on vocabulary and good pronunciation.
A dynamic and positive interpreter and translator with significant experience of providing outstanding linguistic and teaching services in fast-paced environments. Applies a thorough and meticulous approach to projects, meeting challenging deadlines and swiftly adapting to priorities. Fluent in English, Polish, Ukrainian and Russian and capable of communicating in Italian and German.
My rates vary depending on the EFL course level but on average my rate per online clock hour is 14 GBP.
Self-employed Interpreter and Translator
Company JUSTAR Translation Bureau - (2014 – 2016 in Poland) and since August 2016 in the UK, (concealed information)
• Initially setting up and running the business in Poland; before relocating and registering in London
• Providing professional written and oral translation services in the English, Russian, Polish and Ukrainian languages for a variety of clients– notably Hendrix-Genetics Company
• Currently collaborating as an interpreter for OnCall in London, UK
• Tutoring in English, Ukrainian, Polish and Russian for individual and corporate clients
• Owning and running language bureau JUSTAR; cooperating with UK based Pearl Linguistics (August 2016-February 2017) and currently OnCall, successfully interpreting at London's hospitals and social service centres
• Providing interpreting and translation services for clients including: Hendrix-Genetics Company, London Business School, Bornholm's Administration in Denmark, local governments in Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Denmark, Sweden and China
• 20 years of EFL, History and Citizenship teaching experience at various schools in Poland
• Holds QTS for England, registered with the Department of Education, eligible to teach at maintained schools in the UK
• Experienced teaching in traditional and online settings; registered with LingJuli as well as HiOffer Teachers Agencises, providing online and onsite English lessons to Chinese nationals ; selected and approved by Embassy English to provide (run) an EFL course for international teenage students in Docklands, London – in summer 2017.
Marketing and Sales
• Directing businesses employing teachers and interpreters (1997-2005) including all administration, overseeing marketing and sales internationally.
• Sales manager (foreign markets) for a 5-star hotel; using flair for linguistics and business development to drive profits.
1994 - 1995 Bachelors Studies Philosophy Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome, Italy
1991 - 1993 Ph.D. Political Science Kiev State University in Ukraine
1989 - 1990 Ph.D. Applied Sociology Moscow University for the Humanities, Russia
1984 - 1989 MA Social Sciences University of Warmia & Mazury, Olsztyn, Poland
1982 - 1984 Bachelors Studies Philosophy Collegium Joanneum, Warsaw, Poland
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & REGISTRATIONS
2017 UK Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Certificate (DBS) Disclosure & Barring Service in Liverpool, UK
2016 UK Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Certificate (DBS) Disclosure & Barring Service in Liverpool, UK
2012 Russian Language Certificate - C2 Sate Pushkin Institute of Russian Language in Moscow, Russia
2007 Qualified Teacher Status for England General Teaching Council for England
2004 English as a Foreign Language Examiner License Registration number (concealed information), issued in Łomża, Poland
1998 Pedagogical Methodical Certificate – EFL Teacher British Council Study at Gdańsk University, Poland
1995 Certificate of German Language – level B1 Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£14|