Music Teaching Diploma, Grade 8 Piano & Singing, Grade 7 Music Theory. Advanced level of International Chinese Teaching Certificate. Just keep smiling, and you can achieve anything.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach piano, music theory, singing and Chinese/ Mandarin.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Music Teaching Diploma, Grade 8 Piano, Singing, Grade 7 Music Theory. Advanced level of International Chinese Teaching Certificate.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30/hour for most subjects.
- Where do you teach?
My home is in Broxbourne, beside the Broxbourne School.
- When are you available?
7 days per week and school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
It depends on the student's requirements. You can learn for fun or taking exams. For music, I use mostly ABRSM graded exams. For Chinese, GCSE, IGCSE, A level and HSK exams.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
For online tuition, I offer flexible times and methods. Facebook, Wechat, Skype, etc.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been working as a teacher for many years in schools and privately.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes. As I work in a school as well.
music lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|